"Sir we are here"the uber driver snapped me back to the reality
"Ok thanks"I said paying him

I walk towards the entrance and straight away to the elevator.As I got in I press the floor that Eric told me. I look at the time it's 8:00 pm Perfect for a date.I then go inside Eric's room using the card he gave me. I open the door and Eric did a really good job.Thers like romantic lights and there's food do this will be fine.After I'm in the room I open then door to the twins room.Good thing that Roni is sleeping.I carry her carefully and cautiously that I don't hit her leg.She is a heavy sleeper so this will make it easier.
I carefully put her on Eric's bed.I then kiss her cheek as she wake up.

Roni POV
I wake up by someone kissing my cheek.I open my eyes and I was shock to see him here.I instantly hug him.We then kiss.

"Happy anniversary princess"he said giving me a red rose.
"I thought you forgot"I said as tears flowing
"I'll never will forget you"he said
"Why what how are you here"I ask confused
"I'm here to suprise you and I didn't call you because I'm on the plane"he explained
"I miss you so much"I said

Suddenly something hit me.I'm not in my room

"Why and how am I in the boys room"I ask Collins
"Well I ask Eric's help to setup a perfect place for our anniversary date and both of us only can think of his room and also you can't walk"he said
"No offence"he said again
"Non taken and this is why Eric doesn't want me to go in his room but I can't even walk"I said
"Eric is dumb who cares"Collins said jokingly
"I love you"
"I love you too"

We then just continue our date.First we ate after we ate we watched Netflix until Collins want to give me my gift. Fortunately I buy something to post to him at England for our Anniversary and Luckilly I hadn't post it yet.

"Happy anniversary my princess"he said and he ask me to close my eyes

I feel like he put something on my neck

"Open your eyes"he said
"It's beautiful"I said as I open eyes it's a locket and I hug him

Inside it have the picture of us when we first meet and the other one is when our first kiss.I know you think 'how the heck that they have that picture' I just have one word Nessa.

"You like it"he ask"Like it,I love it"I said"I have one more"he said"More"I ask"Well you love to play the guitar and I give you this pick when you play it you will remember me"he said giving me the pick but it's also a necklace and it's kind of fu...

"You like it"he ask
"Like it,I love it"I said
"I have one more"he said
"More"I ask
"Well you love to play the guitar and I give you this pick when you play it you will remember me"he said giving me the pick but it's also a necklace and it's kind of funny because I buy him something like that too.I'ts really beautiful it's a pick that made out of metal and there's word it read lost in music. I love it.

 I love it