Prologue

Giana POV

I'm so glad I finally finished high school cause I was really on the verge of snapping my teachers necks. But now I have to go to this big party to celebrate me graduating and to help find my mate. My parents are inviting every pack in the United States hoping my mate will come. Which is sweet in all but I want to find my mate on my own. Not at no big party were I look like a desperate spoiled bitch. I want to meet him in a park, or at a club or at least somewhere I feel like I can be myself.

(Thinking to herself)
I hope I don't get rejected because my aunt did and it caused her to commit suicide; not saying I would do that cause I loovve myself  but I couldn't deal with the pain.

"Giana come try on your dress for the party its tomorrow and I want you to look like the queen you are."

"I'll be down in a minute Dad." This is going to be a very interesing day tomorrow.

Jaquan POV

Sometimes being an Alpha sucks. My daily agenda is waking up doing my alpha duties, going to football practice or basketball depends on the day, then if I have more work from earlier I finish it and if there's a rogue attack more work. I know it don't sound like much but without a mate its very lonely. I have been searching for my mate for 3 years and I haven't found her yet. Then about a week ago I got a call from the Night Riders(Giana's pack) saying there throwing a big party to celabrate there daughter graduting. I hope I find my mate soon cause damn I'm so miserable without her.