dreaming

A dreamer.

That was all she was. All she was born from.

The Tree, her Mother, gave birth to her as a dream; an imitation of to be alive.

By loving, she learnt so many from the humans she met.

She was held by a firm hand and protected by strong arms. A sibling, her own older brother.

She was shown magic, the little lights no one can see until they stop and truly ‘see’ the little lives blinking at the corner of their eyes. A mentor, the inspiring lass.

She was taught the wonders and beauty of the world, something you can never know when you stay the same. A friend, the curious lad.

She learnt friends were as dear as family, even if you knew you could betray them anytime but held the friendship more strongly than ever. A fighter, the one who wants to make a difference.

She saw a man who can do anything if he has a goal to protect what’s important when time calls for it. A role model, the hero in her eyes.
Ah, alas, she also learnt the hard way that love is complicated as she hurt others or loved ones with it and was hurt by it.

A fragile little branch.

She couldn’t live any longer, couldn’t fulfill her Mother’s dream.

She wished the world grew more beautiful, had more love.

Love that would burn them all alive.
Like how they burnt them.