The Second Ninja Known as Shinobi

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad to see you're OK." The other ninja smiled using only its eyes to show it.

"Who are you?" Randy asked the other ninja.

"Don't worry ninja, I am a friend. I'm the Shinobi of Norrisville, and ally of the ninja." The shinobi stood up , facing Randy.

"The shinobi, I thought that was just a legend." Randy gave the shinobi an an unpersuaded look.

"Who's that one who just saved you?" The shinobi asked.

Randy gave the shinobi an unamused look. "At least tell me who you are." Randy offered.

"It's against the Nomicon for the shinobi, and the ninja to reveal their identity to each other. The nomicon clearly states that you can't tell anyone." The shinobi explained.

"We're allies, can't we make an exeption?" Randy put his hand on its shoulder.

"Listen, I follow the rules of the Nimicon." The shinobi turned away from Randy. "We'll be seeing more of each other, soon." The shinobi disappeared in a flash.

"Wait!" Randy put his hand up towards where the shinobi disappeared. 

Randy sighed, making sure on one was around. He slipped off his mask, and stuffed it into his hoodie pocket.

"Randy!" Howard came running up to him. "Are you OK? You look pretty beaten up." Howard looked up and down at him.

"I would have been worse, but-"

"But what? What happened?" Howard cut off Randy.

"The shinobi saved me." Randy looked down at Howard.

"The shinobi? That's just a legend, the shinobi doesn't exist." Howard said. "I think that dragon might have hit you in the head a little to hard." Howard rubbed his head.

Randy pulled his shirt over his chest.

"I'm telling you Howard, I saw it." Randy said as they both walked out of the locker room.

"Are you still going on about that, I mean-" Howard cut himself off by the sight of Sapphire shooting an arrow with a bow.

Sapphire pulled the bow back, aiming at the target. She inhaled, and exhaled as she released the bow bringing her arm back. She hit a bull's eye, and reloaded her bow. She brought back the bow again, and glared at the target. She took a deep breath; everyone one, even Coach Green watched her. She exhaled and shot the bow. The arrow shot through the middle of the first bow, splitting the first bow

Everyone clapped at the girl with amazing aim, and accuracy.

"I think that earns an award, instead on archery today, we'll just climb the ropes." Coach Green announced.

Everyone cheered for joy.

"We'll have a friendly competition between two students. Who wants to volenteer?" Coach Green pointed at the two ropes.

"I will." Bash stepped forward.

"I'll take him on." Sapphire raised her hand.

"OK then, Bash vs, the only girl in our gym class, Sapphire." Coach Green said, as Sapphire grabbed the rope.

"Go!" Was yelled as Bash and Sapphire began climbing. 

Bash struggled a few times, but Sapphire climbed smoothly without using her feet. She kept climbing, until she hit the top. Bash looked up at her as she looked down at the other classmates. Sapphire slid down the rope, and landed on her feet.

"Impressive for being the only girl. Anyone want to challenge her?" Coach Green asked, and Howard raised his hand.

Howard grabbed the rope, and began to climb. Sapphire began climbing as well, she used the same climbing technique as before; only arms no legs. Sapphire climbed faster and faster, passing Howard. She tapped the ceiling, and lost her grip. She tried grabbing the rope again, but burned her hands when she tried.

Out of no where the ninja caught her out of the air, jumped off the wall, and landed on the floor safely. The ninja looked down at Sapphire, as he cradled her in his arms.

"Are you OK?" Randy asked her.

"I'm fine." Sapphire said pushing herself out of Randy's grip. "Wait, how did you get here so fast?" She asked Randy.

"I'm a ninja, I'm supposed to be fast." Randy tried to cover himself.

Sapphire looked around the room, like she was in panic. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Thank you." She concluded.

She walked back over to the class, and looked around the gym.

"Smoke bomb!" The ninja disappeared, and Randy slipped back in next to Howard.

Randy shut his locker room locker, and sat on the bench.

"Cunningham!" Sapphire walked into the locker room.

"Sapphire." Randy was caught off guard, and fell backwards off the bench. "What are you doing in here?" He said standing up rubbing his head.

"Can I talk to you after school?" Sapphire asked shyly.

Randy starred at Sapphire in shock, as well as Howard.

"Um, s-sure." Randy stuttered.

"Great." Sapphire walked out of the locker room.

Sapphire closed her locker; she flipped her book bag over her shoulder. She sighed, and looked around for Randy.

Randy stumbled down the hall way, running into Sapphire. She was knocked over by Randy. She dropped her book bag, making some of the papers in it fall out. Randy pushed himself off the ground, and looked over to see he ran into Sapphire.

"Are you OK?" Randy said picking up the papers.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said rubbing her head, sitting up.

"I came looking for you, and I just ran into you. Sorry." Randy said putting the papers in her book bag.

"You saved me some trouble too, I just came looking for you." She brought one knee closer to her chest.

Randy helped her off the ground, and noticed bandages wrapped around her back. He lifted up her jacket in the back to get a better look at it, noticing the blood bleeding through it.

"What happened?" He asked her.

"A robot attacked me, and slammed me against a tree." She admitted.

"Come on, my mom's a nurse. She'll take care of that." Randy grabbed Sapphire's wrist and pulled her along.

She ripped her arm away, and Randy lead her.

"Yep that's a pretty bad wound there." Randy's mom inspected Sapphire's back. "Here I'll give you an ointment to put on it everyday, and it should be gone within a week or two."

"Thank you." She answered to Randy's mom, taking the ointment giving to her by Randy's mom.

"You needed to talk to me?" Randy reminded Sapphire.

Sapphire nodded, and followed Randy upstairs. He guided her to his bedroom.

"You can sit on the couch if you want." Randy pointed to the purple couch.

She sat down on the couch, and put her book bag on the table in front of her. 

"Are you familiar with the ninja?" Sapphire asked Randy.

"T-the ninja?" Randy stuttered.

"What really confused me today was when the ninja saved me from falling to my death, you happened to be gone. Where were you during that?" Randy's face turned pale.

"I was there the entire time, you probably couldn't see me because you were falling so fast. Plus, I'm a wimp." Randy lied.

"You said it not me. But I guess you're right, here's a follow up question. Will you help me with my research on the ninja?" Sapphire looked up to Randy.

"Sure, I guess." Randy wanted to kick himself for agreeing to this.

"Awesome, and I want to find out more on the legend of the shinobi."

*****The video attached to the chapter is the theme song for the book, I will try to have a new theme song every 6 or 7 chapters. And the picture is of the dragon. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!*****