Chapter 1

Justin's POV

I entered the front door as always. I walked into the icy cold frosty building. I waved to the front desk, Linda.

Linda: Good morning Mr. Bieber

I smiled

Justin: Morning Linda

I walked down the hall that lead to her office. I cracked open the door a little and knocked.

?: come in

I saw Brianna laying on her couch.

Justin: looking good as all ways

She walked over to me and wrapped her tan arms around my neck.

Brianna: So do you

She forcefully pressed her round lips on mine. I kiss back stronger. I dragged ourselves to the couch to take it farther but she pulled away.

Justin: what?

I asked looking into her eyes.

Brianna: work

I sighed. I was a stripper for a company called, Ready To Fuxk. It was an illegal company and we had to keep undercover.

Brianna: Here

She handed me a folder with my last weeks pay and my next client. It was for tomorrow. I took it from her and threw it to the floor. I lifted her up and licked her neck. She let out a small moan which only made me want more. I slammed her to the couch and unbuttoned her shirt. Her lacy black bra showed and I began to kiss her breast. Soon she unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. I thrusted in and out of her and she made loud moans and comments. After we finished in about 20 minutes I pecked her lips and left.