Untitled Part 2

My right-hand shoots up to my face as the other grips the edge of the porcelain sink. My knees start shaking uncontrollably. I start to sink to my knees when the sink crumbles before my fingers. The porcelain chunks slip through my fingers and turn to dust. My vision blurs and I feel myself slowly slip into the abyss.

I wake to the frigid ground against my bare skin. I struggle to push myself up and my elbows tremble. Within the past 24 hours, I seem to have lost all control of my limbs and I am starting to believe that I don't have any dominance over my body anymore. I close my eyes and run my hands back through my hair. As my fingers reach the tips of my hair, I realize that the tips are frozen. I look back to the spot where I was lying down- there is a silhouette of ice crystals.
My vision blurs- and I black out again.
When I regain conciseness, I am laying in my bed with a cold rag pressed to my forehead. I push myself up and I look out the window. It's light outside and little flecks of dust float in through my window. I inhale the scent of fresh jasmine and lilac.
It was all a bad dream. I whisper to myself. I must have had a fever last night. I take the rag off of my head and place it on my nightstand.
When I lay back down- the pillow swells around my ears and I pull the blankets over my shoulders. I close my eyes and bask in the warm sunlight.