Weasley's Tease

Harry awoke earlier than usual, but that's probably because Neville woke him up saying he had exciting news. He got up and went to hus trunk, he pulled out his robes and got ready. Once he was done he went to Neville.

"So what's the big news?" Harry asked. Although he knew it might have something to do with Luna.

"I think I like someone." He said sheepishly. "Her names-" Neville started but Harry decided to finish for him.

"Luna Lovegood? I know." Harry said grinning.

"How'd you know?" Neville asked.

"I saw you guys on your little date last night." Harry with a chuckle.

"Oh. Well bye Harry. Going to meet Luna for another study session in the Great Hall before breakfast." He said while grabbing his Herbology book. "Harry?"

"Hmm?" Harry responded while he was grabbing his bag.

"Do you think Luna likes me?" Neville asked with a sense of panic.

"I don't know. It seems like it" Harry responded. Harry didn't know if he was allowed to say anything about Luna liking Neville, so he just gave a hint.

"Okay. Thanks Harry" Neville said while walking down the boys dorm stairs to the common room. Harry slung his bag over his shoulder and followed.

When he reached the common room he saw Ron and Hermione in the same position from last night. He looked at his watch and thought he should wake them. If they didn't get ready now, they might be late to breakfast and classes.

Harry walked to Ron and shook him lightly. Ron stirred which caused Hermione to snuggle into Ron even more.

"You know there's an easier way to do this." Said a voice from behind Harry. Harry looked around and saw Ginny in her robes with her bag over her shoulder.

"Which is?" Asked Harry walking towards her.

"I'll show you." She said as she walked off towards the boys dorms staircase.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Just wait here. You'll see." Then she disappeared around the corner.

Harry watched as Ron adjusted his arm around Hermione. This only caused Hermione to snuggle into Ron more.

Ginny them came around the corner with a boy tripping over his robes. Harry looked closer and saw it was Colin Creevey.

"What's he doing here?" Harry asked not in the mood for pictures. Although he never is in the mood for pictures.

"I figured we could have some fun." Ginny said while she pulled Colin in front of her. "Take a picture of them. Make sure you get everything."

Colin nodded and put his camera up to his face. He positioned himself and got his finger ready. He then pushed down on the button and a bright flash went through the common room. This caused both Hermione and Ron to wake up with a sense of panic.

"Morning sleepy heads, or should I say 'Mr. and Mrs. Weasley'" Ginny said while laughing.

Ron and Hermione looked at eachother then looked away blushing. Ron took his arm back and Hermione sat up straight.

"You guys should get ready, otherwise we'll be late." Harry said.

Hermione looked at her watch and stood up. "I can't be late. I'll be back." Then she rushed up the girls dorm staircase to get ready.

"Well I guess I'll get ready." Ron said standing up. He then walked up the boys dorm.

Harry took a seat on the sofa next to the fireplace and Ginny sat next to him.

"I'll get this picture to you as soon as possible." Colin said while walking to the boys dorm. Harry saw Ginny nod out of the corner of his eye.

"You think he'll ask her?" Ginny asked Harry. Harry nodded.

"She didn't give him his jumper back and I think she'll probably wear it again." Harry said.

"I hope they get together. I'm tired of them arguing all the time, and making googly eyes at eachother." Ginny said annoyed.

Ron came down from the boys dorm and sat across from Harry. He grinned awkwardly and put his hands on his lap.

They sat in silence waiting for Hermione. When she came down Ron was the first to greet her. "Morning 'Mione" he said.

"Good morning Ron" she smiled sweetly. Harry and Ginny glanced at eachother then stood up. "Let's go to Breakfast before it's over." Hermione said heading towards the portrait hole.

Harry and Ginny followed, but Ron walked slower than usual. Ginny walked on and Harry followed. Hermione however stayed behind waiting for Ron.

Harry and Ginny walked to the Great Hall in silence. When they took their seats at the Gryffindor table Fred and George came and sat across from them.

"We hear our baby sis is going to the Yule Ball with The Boy Who Lived." George teased.

"Treat her right, or you'll be The Boy Who Lived To Die" Fred teased.

"You wouldn't want that, would you?" George said

"Bit of a mouthful if you ask me." Fred and George said in sync. With that they got up and left.

"Ignore them," said Ginny, "They'll be teasing all of us."

Ron and Hermione sat where Fred and George were just sat. They were sitting closer than usual. Harry guessed they talked about what happened last night.

"Look Georgie, it's Ickle Ronniekins with Miss. Granger." Said Fred coming up behind Ron and Hermione.

"Think he'll make her Mrs. Weasley?" George asked.

"I don't know. He hasn't asked her to the Yule Ball yet." Fred teased.

"Might wanna get a move on or all the best girls are going to be gone. Let's go Freddy." Said George walking away with Fred.

Harry and Ginny chuckled into their plates. Harry glanced up to see Ron's ears as red as his hair.

"Hermione?" Ron asked. "I know I'm not a famous Quidditch player, but will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" He asked. Harry and Ginny looked up to see Hermione staring at Ron in disbelief.

"I was never going to say yes to Viktor. Of course I'll go with you." Hermione said hugging Ron. Ron looked shocked but then hugged her back.