Chapter 8

Harry~

Why does she always do this to me? She somehow manages to sneak her way into my mind and I hate it! It drives me insane.

'I don't like her so why would I be thinking about her?' I thought this while I was making my way back to my house.

"Harry! Harry, would you come back here for a second?" I heard Cally's mom yell to me. I still didn't know her name, but who cares.

I turned around on my heels and put on a fake smile. Might as well act like I'm fine so she won't suspect anything.

"Yes, Mrs. Simons?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd come back in a few, Cally's very.... antisocial and her friend's coming over so would you mind coming back and taking them out?" I smiled. I think I know about this friend of hers. Tori, I think her name was.

"I would love to! I'll just come back around 8?" She nodded her head.

Our attention went to a loud creaking noise from the stairs. It was Cally. I smirked and she ran up the steps, tripping over one. She fell down a few and ran back up into her room. We both laughed and I broke the awkward silence.

"I didn't catch your name, Mrs. Simons." She giggled and slightly blushed. I showed off my dimples and she did so even more.

"My name's Carrie, but just call me Mrs. Simons. It would be kinda awkward if you were going around calling me by my first name, right?"

I didn't agree with this but I just went along with it and nodded my head. She said goodbye and shut the door. Damn, was she a fine ass Mom!

I turned to go back to my house, hatching a plan in my mind. This night was going to be epic!

Cally~

I heard my mother open the front door while I was making my way upstairs from dinner. I did hear her yell something out after Harry left but I don't know. Maybe I could just, eavesdrop a bit....

My plan was to go back downstairs and hide behind a box but it was ruined after I stepped on a step and it creaked loudly. Dang you, steps!

I looked to the open door and saw Harry smiling at me weirdly. My feet ran up the stairs quickly and eventually one went in front of the other. I fell but picked my self up fast before I embarassed myself even more.

When I reached my room I breathed heavily with my back against the door that was now shut. Did my mom seriously not see that Harry hates me to death?! It's pretty obvious to me and everyone else at my school.

On the positive side, Tori is coming over! But I don't know what my mom and Harry were talking about but I'm pretty for sure he's coming back later. The door slammed and I opened my door back open.

"Mom, what the hell was that?" She seemed taken back at my language but soon replied to my question.

"Well, I just asked Harry if he would take you and Tori out. I can't drive you anywhere because I need to unpack alot. So, he said yes and now you'll all be going out! Doesn't that sound fun?" Her enthusiam was killing me. I just wanted to jackslap her and Harry, too.

"No, it does not! Can't you see that he hates me?!" She looked shocked towards me and shook her head, laughing at me.

"Oh, Cally. Don't be that way! Just let go and have some fun in li..." Her sentence was cut off by the door bell. That must be Tori!

I ran out of my room and down the stairs faster than lightning and managed to beat my mom to the door. The door opened and Tori jumped in hopping onto me. We fell to the ground and laughed our heads off.

"Oh my God, girl. I missed you sooo much!" She shouted. Oh how much I missed her peppy attitude. She's not peppy like a cheerleader but peppy like a little puppy, if that makes any sense.

"I missed you, too!" I helped her off the ground and looked towards the door where Harry was standing, his shoulders on the doorway supporting himself and his legs crossed. I know he's my bully and this may seem weird but he looks so hot like that.

He was wearing a black, tight shirt and some dark skinny jeans. Some people may think that dudes who wear skinny jeans are gay but I think they look sexy on them.

"Cally, aren't you forgetting to introduce someone?" And there goes his hotness. I huffed and introduce Tori to Harry. "This is Tori. Tori this is..." Harry strutted his way to Tori and took a hold of her hand, kissing it lightly.

"The name's Harry, Harry Styles." Tori giggled like a little school girl who's crush just talked to her.

"H,. you're really cute!" He chuckled and led her outside leaving me inside still not ready to go out. I cleared my throat to get their attention before they left me completely.

"Ehm, I still haven't gotten ready yet." Harry ran back inside and checked to see if my mom was watching. She unfortunately wasn't and he grabbed a harsh grip on my wrists. "Shut the fuck up and let's go. Don't ruin my chance with this hot skank, got it?"

I sighed in defeat and he followed me out of the door. I was wearing gray sweatpants and a plain, black t-shirt. So not appropritate for going out! But, it's my mom's fault. And Harry's. Harry's always the fault of everything wrong in my life, aside from my imprisoned father...

A/N

I know I haven't updated in a while its just hectic right now since it's almost Christmas.

Forgive me!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 600 READS AND 30 VOTES!!!!!