Chapter 1

7:00am-December 22, 2001.

The Cops pov

We called it "Murder of Ms.Calie"
But for me, it was just another Murder to solve.

We got a call from someone, screaming about blood on someone front porch, so naturally we go investigate.
We eventually get there and the lady goes home, we investigate the blood stain and follow it back to a dumpster,and when we opened it up, there was nothing inside so we go back to the police department...

3 weeks later...

People are starting to complain about a smell next to ms.calie's apartment, but they cleaned up the blood...so was always the synch?

Me, and my partner drove down to the site and started digging around, and boy, they weren't kidding about the smell, it was bad, like...Really really bad, so we're doing some more digging around the dumpster until my hand feels something... hairy...I picked up a bad and emptied it out and what did I find but a disembodied head, rolling across the bag..."HARRISON!!!" (that's my chief) "GET THE DE-CANTAMINATION CREW DOWN HERE....NO, NOW!!!"

The crew arrives and cleans the whole place up, nobody will be the same again, and me?, every time I go to sleep...that face, that... that terror is all I see.

-END OF CHAPTER 1-