Chapter 1

Sir ! The deal which is pending, for the deal you have to go Delhi to crack the deal because they can't come on short notice .... Sidharth... Randhir Singh Shekhawat's employee chipped worriedly managing her spects & wiping his sweats..
Where other side a girl clad in a Red suit tried to jump safely from her room' s window...
"Hey Rabba! bacha Lena bs last time help kar do phir no siyaapaa pkaa promise she pinched her throat looking up at the sky..."

Acha Baba Ji .... bye bye she took a last glance of her room and jump down with the help of the pipe she came down with murmuring prayers...

She looked at her dark surrounding which was in pin drop silence ...

"After 15 mint she was walking on the road randomly when her gaze fell on the four men who was following her she frightened and take some steps back when the men come near her ..she poured the chilli powder in their eyes and ran from there ..."

She was running when her gaze fell on a jeep for her good luck the key was also there in the jeep ... She happily jumped on the jeep front seat and was about to accelerate the jeep when the owner of the jeep came running and take out her gun and pointed at her ...

Cool... Boy mai aapki jeep chura nhi rhi hu .... The girl chipped coolly & the girl was none other than Sanyukta agarwal who escaped from her house...

Out from my jeep ... The person said in ice cold voice which came out as a warning for her ...

Cool.. Man itna kyo chilla rhe ho ? Aapki jeep hai mai apne naam transfer nhi karwa rhi she glared him jumping out from his jeep ...

" Tum jaise aurato ko mai ache se jaanta hu phle pange lo phir unko apni mitthi mitthi(sweet- sweet) baato se bahlaao or phir paise atho yhi plan tha na tumhara ... He pulled her by her wrist pinning her with her jeep looking at her dangerously..."

Tum mard log smjhte kya ho apne aapko ... Tumhe kya lgta hai sb ladkiya aapke paiso k piche bhagti hai ...
Apni fantasy life se bhaar aao Dude! Sbhi ldkiya ek jaise nhi hoti ....
And ya I wish we never meet again Sanyukta glared him angrily...

Its our first and last met ..
Kbhi bhi mujhe apna ugly face mt dikhana ..

Goodbye... Randhir chipped jerking her wrist and left from there leaving her alone on the street...

Bloody MCP sanyu glared his retreating figure ...

Hey guys !
I am back with other story 😂😂
Maine socha that phle My devil wife finish karu phir yeah story start karu lekin * sigh* I am back with this idea ...😂
Do tell me should I continue or not ?
Please leave your reviews ...
Thank you ☺☺