Dear 13: Who's For Who?

Start from the beginning

"Take care, you two. Bye!"

After I ended up the call, I noticed a note on the bedside table.

W,

I'm taking a small dive at the beach. Beep me when you're awake. We'll take breakfast together.

- E

I got out of my bed and tried to ease that dream from my mind.

I decided to wear a white top with a sun glasses design in it and pair it with black beach shorts. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, apply some black eyeshadow and baby powder and I'm done. I send a message to Ellie while I'm walking downstairs.

It's not that hard to see her because she's already sitting on a beach chair with a glass of juice beside her.

"Hey, Ellie!" I shouted and waved at her.

"Finally. Snow White is awake." She teased. "I'm so hungry I could even eat you."

"Sorry if I woke up late. Are you done swimming? Let's go take our breakfast."

"Sure." She clung to my arm as we walked to the nearest breakfast buffet restaurant.

***\m/***

"If you're looking for OOR, they left already together with Mel, Vane and his brother Vito." Ellie teased because I'm scanning the whole place while we're eating.

"I'm not looking for them, Ellie. I'm just admiring the structure of this place."

"Really? Okay." She said in a teasing tone.

"Wait, you said they're with Mel, Vane and his brother. So, you meet them earlier?"

"I'm thinking that you're not interested from where they are right now but yeah, I saw them earlier. They're heading somewhere to prepare their outfit for a celebration three days from now. That's what Mel told me." Ellie said then sipped her hot mocha.

"Celebration?" I asked while munching my pancake

"Uh-huh. They didn't spilled the details, though. We can ask them later when they come back."

"Oh, okay." I nodded.

After breakfast, we headed to the volleyball court to join some random people playing. Both me and Ellie were volleyball players.

We have a close fight among the other team but because of Ellie's blocking skills, we won the game.

"We won!" Ellie hugged me and our teammates do the group hug.

"Nice game." The other team shook hands with us.

"Till next game!" Ellie waved at them. They waved back as they headed to the nearest cocktail bar to grab a drink.

"What a nice tandem." We automatically shifted our gazes to the right and here they are smiling at us. ONE OK ROCK together with Mel, Vane and other guy I presumed as Vane's brother because they have similar facial features.

"Thanks, Toru!" Ellie squealed.

"Wow, you're good at volleyball, Winter. We should play tomorrow." Ryota requested.

"Sure!" I smiled at him then glanced at Taka. I immediately noticed Vane's hand on his right arm while his brother clung his arm to Mel's shoulder.

I thought Taka's into Mel?

"By the way, Winter meet my brother Vito. Ellie already met her earlier." Vane introduced her brother to me.

"Nice meeting you." Vito extended his right hand to me.

"Same here."

"Beautiful ladies, prepare yourself three days from now because we're having a big celebration here at Hidden Paradiso." Vane said enthusiastically while leaning her head to Taka's shoulder. I'm getting confused right now. Who's for who?

"Celebration about?" I asked then she whispered me the details.

"What?!" My eyes almost got out of their sockets because of what Vane said.

"Yup! So be prepared, Winter!"

"I'm so excited!" Ellie giggled while I feel like my blood ran out of my face. I'm shocked big time.

"So, can we have our lunch now? I'm hungry." Tomoya interrupted my shocking moment.

"You're always hungry. Do you have an anaconda in there?" Taka slapped Tomoya's stomach.

"Ittai nani o! That hurts!" Tomoya shouted while Taka just laughed at him.

"Let's go to the nearest resto now. I'm kinda hungry too because of the volleyball game." Ellie rubbed her tummy too.

I feel like my mind is floating somewhere while we're walking. I can't believe what I've just heard.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Taka asked. The two of us were walking behind these seven people. Vane clung to her brother on the right side while Mel is still on the left.

"Y-yeah. I guess I'm just hungry too." I gave him an assuring smile.

"Are you sure?"

"More than sure."

"Good. You're making me worry. Don't forget to prepare for a song number on Sunday, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Moriuchi." I teased but my heart beats triple times as he held my hand. I gulped because he's caressing the calluses on my fingers.

Somebody help me 'cause I feel like drowning right now.

________

It's October 9 today (tho the story's timeline is still on September) so HAPPY ONE OK ROCK DAY 🎉🎉🎉🎉 the guys announced their Japan Tour for 2017 so hoping for Asian Tour after that 😁

Any idea of what Vane told Winter?

Taka's "just woke up" face on the photo.