Chapter 1

They took off their disguises, butterflies flew around my stomach like mad. "Bloody hell it's you!" i gasped dropping my note pad and pen.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" The one with dirty blonde/brown hair. Liam Payne.

"Good! good! deffinitly a good thing!" i took deep breaths. Niall leaned over to pick up my note pad and pen. "Thank" i blushed slightly, his bright blue eyes looking into mine. I shook my head "anyway can i take your orders?" i asked calming myself a little bit.

"Uh yeah, i'll have the spicy piri-piri large chicken please" Niall said scratching his gorgeous blonde hair.

"Same" Harry and Louis said together, aw little Larry Stylinson.

"So three spicy piri-piri chickens? what else?" I noted the three orders down.

Liam and Zayn whispered before answering "we'll have two medium piri-piri chickens" Zayn smiled.

"Okay any side dishes?" i noted down the final two main orders.

"GARLIC BREAD!" Louis grinned his cheeky grin i'd never thought i'd see in person.

"But Louis i don't like you having garlic breath" Harry pouted, i giggled slight, they were like an old married couple.

"Okay well we can do garlic bread with not to much garlic for ya" i smiled at them.

"Perfect" Harry showed off his cute little dimples. I noted down the garlic bread.

"Help your selves to drinks, free refills" i pointed into the direction of the drinks machine.

"Wait Hayden" Niall's irish accent said "no need for the discount you offered on twitter, i got a Nandos black card" he winked showing it off.

"Well arn't you a lucky boy" i teased heading towards the counter handing the ripped off order to Auntie Maggie who put it on the rail for Jessie and the other chefs to see.

I couldn't stop staring at the boys, i felt like i was in a dream and about to wake up any second now. "Hayden? Earth to Hayden? OI!" Sophie hit my arm.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm slightly.

"You weren't answering me, what's up?" she asked looking at where i was gazing.

"I just took One Directions order" i grinned and i started squealing at Sophie and we jumped up and down for a bit until i noticed they were staring at us with huge grins on their faces. Sophie and i quickly walked in different directions trying not to look too crazy. I carried on taking orders until Jessie yelled for me. "Sup Jessie?"

"Table 17's order Hayde" she passed the orders to me through the door.

"Thanks Jess" I slide around children and adults that kept getting up as i walked near, finally managing to get to One Direction's table "let me get this right Spicy piri-piri for you Niall, one for Harry and one for Louis" i passed them their dishes from the warm tray "and medium for Liam and Zayn and some garlic bread to share." I put down the last few dishes and put the tray under my arm.

"I wanted the medium" Louis said.

"Me too!" Harry sided with Louis.

"I'm happy with both" Niall said with a mouthful of food.

"Guys i know your orders, i know all your tricks" i winked "so enjoy your meal" i turned around to walk back to give others their orders when i heard whispering.

"How did she know?" Louis moaned.

"She's smart dumbass" Niall said with another mouthful of food. i smirked at Niall's response.