Chapter 2

Ayham slowly got in his car, making sure Paola was coming with. They were going to Jason's for a Halloween party. She went as an angel. Hopefully Jahlonni won't be there. Jahlonni walked up to Jason's house and went inside, knowing that Ayham would be there because of the messages she saw he had. Little did Jahlonni know that Ayham was going to the basement with Paola, Avery, and Jason. He held a club, Ayham's Lovers Anonymous. ALA was prestigious and all it took to get in was to be dating Ayham, Paola was dating him currently meaning she was an upperclassmen.

Jahlonni had to have Ayham to get to all of them her, Paola, and Avery were all ready friends. So they would be easy targets.

Soon the party began. Noah was there, Miranda came from Virginia. Along with Jacob Sartorius. She knew Miranda and Jacob were madly in love, so she wanted exactly what they had with Ayham.

Miranda came as a panda. Everyone was looking at her and how cute she was. Noah came as a pirate because yes. Jahlonni came as a bunny. And Stella, oh Stella, her costume was magnificent. She came as dank memes. What a beautiful costume.

Jahlonni walked up to the basement door. "What about Jahlonni, babe?" "She doesn't know. She won't know." "Hehe! Ok!"
Jahlonni jumped with fear. They were playing on moving.