0.1

-/-

Eleutheromania ;
(n.) An intense and irresistible desire for freedom.
/ Freedom.
He made me feel free.

-

I eyed down the large ticking clock on the plain, boring, classroom wall.

Class ended in 5 minutes and I was more than ready to burst out of the classroom.

Honestly it was so stuffy in this classroom I was about to die. No joke.
Fridays were..a relief. For some a break away from reality. School.

Tonight my friends are throwing a party for me, reason being I had just turned 17. I was excited enough , they had been talking about it for so long I couldn't forget it. So for tonight to finally be the day I turn a year older, yeah, I was happy.

I glanced over at the teacher who shot me a look through her overly large, sized glasses.

I sighed leaning back in my chair.

"Hey, Jonsie! What time is that party tonight at?" Kelsey, a girl from my science class tapped me on the shoulder as she whispered.

"I'm not sure but Maggie said it was either 7:30 or 8." I gave her an uncertain answer followed by a shrug.

"Scarlett Jones! Turn around." 

I turned back around to my seat, rolling my eyes at my math teacher.

I'm pretty sure I've only talked to Kelsey about twice. But, if anyone hears of a party in this school, whether you're popular or not, if there's alcohol or weed involved, then pretty much anyone will come.

The loud bell interrupts the silence throughout the classroom and students waste no time in grabbing their bags and rush out.

As I walk out I spot my three bestfriends, Adeline, Maggie and Jenny. I smile as they walk over with wide, excited smiles spread across their faces.

"So, excited for tonight?!" Maggie puts her arm around me. "Yesss!" I lean my head back in relief as we walk out of the dull school doors.

"It's gonna' be so fun!" Adeline's bright blue eyes crease as she squeals.
I chuckle. "As I've heard for the past like 3 months! But ugh, thank god it's the weekend."
"Amen to that." Jenny groans.
"Hey! Did you hear about that new kid? He just moved here." Maggie spoke in curiosity.
We all shook our heads while taking quick glances at each other to see if we knew him or not.

I heard about it, it floated around the school this morning but didn't really spend too much time on it.

"He moved here like a week ago and already made quite the impression. I saw a peak and he isn't that bad looking." Maggie grins.
"You should invite him to the party!" Adeline pipes up. Throwing out the idea.

"Yeah, maybe I will." Maggie winks then hugs us all. "See you tonight!" Jenny and Adeline say goodbye as Maggie follows and walk out of the school gates.

I took out my phone from my pocket and began to unlcok it when I felt someone's arms wrap around me.

I was startled at first but swung around to see my boyfriend, Aaron.
I smiled as he pulled me into his chest.
"Hows my girl?" He smirked at me while I watched him. Scanning his lips.

"I was good, but Im way better now." I grinned as I kissed him. Cringy, I know. Shh.

I pulled away as he nearly fell over. I was annoyed but my expression softened to see one of his friends Sammy pushed him. "Ready for the party tonight I see." One of his friends, Sammy teased as he winked at us.
I looked down, blushing. "Oh shut up." Aaron smiled as he pushed Sammy.