part one

"Mom, I have to go"
"Babe I am coming please be patient"
Damn this woman likes to take her time and I am already running late. She came down the stairs looking very unhappy,"do you really have to do this you know I will miss you". We hear a car hoot outside and I thought to myself I am really leaving this amazing soul by herself.
"Mom you know I really love you but I have to get some experience, as you heard my cab is here I have to go. I squeezed he very tight and felt a hot breath  behind me followed by a sob.
"Bye mom"
"Bye dear I will see you after 4 to 5 months". I ran out and went to my cab,"finally",said the cab driver. We drove close to 2 hours before we arrived. When we arrived I took my bags out of the boot and waited before I entered the at the gate just to catch my breath, wow this school was huge and beautiful.

I entered the school and headed to the admin area where I found a beautiful, body built young lady with blonde short hair. She welcomed me with an amazing smile and said,"you must be Sherry gray"
"Yes mam"
"Ok let me notify the principal that you are here". She dialed the telephone on her desk then she said,"Mr green our visitor has arrived,okay.
Second door on your right after the stairs.
I went up the stairs then went as directed, I found a door written with bold italics "Mr Green".
I entered with fright and no confidence at all. Behind the desk there stood a body built caramel skinned guy who welcomed we with a smile and I thought to myself these people are kind, he then said to me "hi ms gray do you mind me asking you a few questions before I give you the key to your dorm"
"I definitely don't mind sir"
"Ok,so firstly are you a virgin"
"Ummmm,yes
"Do you have a boyfriend"
"No"
"Ok here is the key to room 115 at the third floor and your uniform will be in a box on top of the bed"
"Thanks sir have a nice day"
"You too"

I walked to the elevator and finally arrived to my dorm which was written beautifully in bold"115".
I was welcomed by a sexy white girl in a black and red g.string and a red bra.
"Hey you must be Sherry gray"
"Yeah and you must be baby Drake"
"Of course
mind if I take your bags"
"Definitely not"
She took my bags to my room and I found the box Mr green was talking about on my bed and opened it and found 5 g.strings and bra's in different colours.
I changed into one of them and it revealed all the hidden particles of mine.
A message was sent to both our phones and it read as follows"today is the first day of school and we are said to start practice with our roommates".
I said out loud PRACTICE. Baby laughed and said,"yes practice, we will start with sex toys then the rest will be taught in class.
"Oh" I said.

*******××××××********××××××
Xoxo guys hope you find it interesting.

"