Untamed Passions

Author's Note:  I have written a few erotica's in the past but this one is the first I have written in a while. If you are sure you can handle the dynamics, read on. Comment, vote and share. Thank you for your interest. If you would like to see more like this, please let me know that as well.

The sounds of her shoes hitting the sidewalk were nearly silent as she paced through the throng of people, her mind spinning. There was a heat in the pit of her belly, igniting the fire in her brown eyes. She avoided the gazes of those around her. She was on a mission and there was no one here who could fulfill the needs that she had.

She moved through the strangers, body tense as she waited to feel the vibration of the phone tucked into her back pocket. She had made a phone call not too long ago and was waiting to receive one. She felt jittery and oddly cold, despite the collection of bodies on either side of her. It was the kind of chill that could not be helped without the feel of someone else's skin pressed to hers. And it had to be the right person, not just anyone.

She was just passing a break in the sidewalk between stores when she felt it. Quickly, she moved out of the crowd into the alley, slipping her phone from her pocket and to her ear fluidly. She didn't even have to completely look at her screen before knowing who it was.

"I hear you're looking for me." His voice was low, deep and cool through the speaker. She bit her lip with the tip of her canines before answering, her breath hitching in her chest.

"Yes," she exhaled, sounding as if she had just run a marathon.

When he spoke again, she could hear the amusement in his tone. "You know where to find me."

"I'm on my way," she said before hanging up and pushing her phone back into her pocket. She left the alley, a new fire in her body now. How in the hell was he able to cause such a reaction in her just from a few words? It had always been this way, for as long as she knew him, but it still never ceased to amaze her.

She found her car where she had left it, parallel parked on the street. She hadn't wanted to drive around in circles on a night like this, when everyone was out. Though she was innocent of anything malevolent, it would still seem suspicious and she did not need anyone suspecting her of doing anything morally wrong out in public. Walking with the crowd seemed safer and also gave her something to do while she impatiently waited for that call.

What she did behind closed doors however, that would be an entirely different story.

She drove to his apartment in silence, concentrating only on the road. It wasn't a long drive by any means, but it seemed to take eternity now. She had been here many times before but things had been different then. The circumstances had been different. Perhaps they had all been leading up to this night. She wasn't sure of that but she was sure of what she wanted.

And what she wanted was him.

The parking lot was fairly empty, but this did not surprise her in the least. Everyone was downtown, as she had been, readying for the parades. Neither of them had been fairly fond of crowds, preferring to celebrate pretentious holidays like tonight in their own homes. She swung into a space easily, parked right in front of his building. She was out of the car and walking towards his door within moments, clicking the alarm on her keychain as she went. At his door, she hesitated, hand raised to knock. She barely had time to fight through the hesitation however, when the door opened and he was before her, framed in the doorway, wearing dark jeans and a black, long-sleeved t-shirt. As always, the sleeves were pulled up to his elbows in a way to free his wrists. She could see dirt and grease stains on his hands and arms, as well as his face. Either he had just come home from work or he had purposely kept himself in disarray for his own benefit. He knew how much she enjoyed seeing him dirty after working hard all day.