Red hair, Big green eyes, really thin but so pretty when we past her cell she whispered "Help me". She said lowly I could barely here her I nodded if I live I kept on wobbling we got to huge brown double doors and dirty blond hair that's what I'm gonna call him since I don't know his name.

Dirty blond open the door while letting me go I wince cause the amount of sunlight hitting my eyes I cover my eyes on instinct in the dungeons are barely any light.

Blond hair push me out harshly and I fell on my knees and hands on the dirt I wince from the pushed and how my skin is now stretching from my thighs opening the wounds more I heard the doors close and locked. Dirty blond yank me up hard from my arm " ah!". I scream he dislocated my right shoulder.

He just put the knife in the middle of my back and tug me around to were we gonna meet this alpha I'm terrified I heard at school that alpha's are bad and terrifying I don't want to meet him. Dirty blond stopped in a middle of a clearing

My sight started to get fuzzy cause of me bleeding to much Dirty blond said"he is gonna be here any minute". Something like that I started to see black dots"Alpha". 

It was still fuzzy and blurry the last thing i smelled was a scent that made my mouth water Carmel and forests then my wolf said one word before it went dark and I fell on the ground ' mate '

Before she fainted  Marlo         P.O.V.

I was running in my wolf form my wolf is plane black and large, bigger than most alphas my wolf have hazel eyes and have muscles I have to meet my beta Cody on the training grounds cause of a stupid rouge trespass on my land.

'Alpha she's fainting ' Cody said . She?  ' I'll  be there in a minute ' when I'm ten inches I see a beautiful girl that took my breath away her scent is intoxicating cherry and vanilla I went into human form put shorts on when I did that "Alpha". Cody bowed his head to show respect

She fell to the ground I didn't care if Cody was watching I ran to her and got on my knees and turn her over sparks shot up my hand when I touch her face 'Mate'. My wolf Xavier said she's my mate.

I growl loudly when I saw the cuts on her thighs that was bleeding badly I check her pulse it's faint "who did this". I said I look up at my beta he gulped 'kill him'.'no. He don't know who she is to me'

"Sir I d-did". " if she dies I'm gonna tear you to pieces and burn your body and laugh while doing it." I growled I pick my mate bridal style and ran to the pack doctor I ran so fast it took 1 min usually it takes 3min.

I swung the door open it hit the wall everyone jumps and turn there heads "Alpha? " " I need help get her fix Now! " nurses hurried and ran to get a stretcher and was about to take her out of my arms "NO!" the nurse flinched.

I walk to the stretcher and put her on it then they took her to a room while I ran after. They didn't dare stop me when I follow. They put needles and wires in her arms and a heart monitor connected to her as soon as it was turned on it went "beeeeeeeeeep".

I didn't notice that a tear slip out of my eye i feel like nothing is not working and inside of me..my heart stop beating and they bandage her legs to stop the bleeding.

They got the shocker and rub them together and shock her heart once, her body jump
Twice, her heart monitor started beating everyone let out a breath of relief.

"Alpha she need stitches in her thighs we need to take off her jeans and it looks like she got a broken rib and dislocated shoulder". My wolf growl'we're the only one post to see her not him! ' 'it's the only way to stop the bleeding' 'OK fine' he growled "go ahead."  He got scissors and cut her jeans I chuckled cause she was wearing hello Kitty panties he rip her shirt she was wearing a dirty pink bra.

I growled her ribs are badly bruised her right shoulder bone is pop out he put stitches in both of her thighs and rap it up, bandage up her ribs while the bandage connected to her shoulder and put her arm in a sling then he put a hospital gown on her. " she will be awake in a hour or so alpha. " " thank you". I whisper he left then Cody walk in as soon as I sat in the chair next to the hospital bed.

I growled " did you broke her ribs and dislocated her shoulder".  "N-no but I might have dislocated her shoulder".   Who will break her ribs like that?  "Is she your mate". I was taken back by the question should I say yes or no ' say yes you should never be a shame of her' " yes" " I'm sorry" Cody said I just nodded and look at my beautiful mate.

  Vote
Comment
Thank u