Meeting Braedey Martin

"Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"

Out on a dark and empty road on the outskirts of Coolsville, Mystery Inc., riding around in their van, the Mystery Machine, heading off to their headquarters after a long mystery. The self-proclaimed blonde leader Fred Jones was driving, with the redhead girl Daphne Blake next to him. In the back, there was the auburn hated girl genius Velma Dinkley, with the cowardly male Shaggy Rogers and the Great Dane Scooby-Doo.

"Like, talk about a crazy mystery." Shaggy sighed.

"Reah." Scooby nodded, whilst sitting next to him.

"At least we caught the monster before it got away." Velma added, then noticed outside the window that they were slowing down. "Fred, what's going on?"

"There's something on the side of the road." Feed replied, and stopped the van.

As the headlights were set on high-beam, they saw what looked like a figure, but covered in leaves, with its back up against a very large tree.

"Velma, come on." Daphne climbed out of the van, along with the smart girl, and they ran over to the boy. The two grabbed the figure, then brought it into the van, whilst Shaggy sat up front.

"I'm not sure, but this person looked like they've been through a lot." Velma noted, then she and Daphne began to clear the leaves off the figure's body.

After a bit, they saw the figure was a teenage boy, with golden brown hair, and a silver fringe on the side of his head, looked around 13yrs old, with pale white ghost skin, and had bruises, cuts and slashes on his arms and face.

"Jinkies." Velma said in shock, as she saw all the cuts and bruises.

So, while the girls tended to the wounds on the boy's arms and face, Fred immediately drove back to Headquarters.

~*~*~

Once back at headquarters, Velma and Daphne placed the boy's body down onto the large couch in the large room

"From his length, I figure he stands at least 5ft tall." Velma guessed. "Though his facial features and body figure help prove that he's roughly around the age of either 13 or 14."

"Why don't we get him to a doctor, and see if they can figure out-" Fred began to say.

"Hold on, he's waking up!" Daphne whispered.

The boy stirred a bit, opening his eyes, revealing them to be bright electric blue, his vision a bit blurry. When it cleared, he sat up quickly, backing into the corner of the couch, pulling his legs up to his chest and looking nervously at the gang, trembling a bit.

"Oh, you don't know us... I'm Shaggy, this is Fred, Daphne, Velma, and Scooby Doo. What's your name?" Shaggy asked the boy.

The boy said nothing, scooting back a little.