One direction Fanfic

Start from the beginning

Harry walked back in with the biggest smile on his face ever. Mum looked quite happy too. I wondered what went on in there while they were in the kitchen.

“Maddie I’ve got something to ask you “Harry interrupted “I have booked tickets for you, me and the rest of the lads to go to New Zealand in two days’ time”

Maddie jumped up in excitement and ran over and hugged harry before she had even said yes. The boys were quite shocked after hearing the news to. 

“I have always wanted to go to New Zealand. You know me so well! “Maddie Shouted ecstatically.

Boys we better get off and leave the wonderful Maddie pack as we have a very long journey a head of us in the next couple of days.

At this point maddie still had hold of Harry. He gave her the biggest kiss then Sally pulled her off.  The boys went quite swiftly.  Harry got in the driver’s seat of his new car and drove off with the lads give her the biggest wave and telling her they would see her on Friday.

Maddie ran upstairs to her room to get her phone to ring Morgan and thank her for the wonderful birthday present.  She had 1 text message from Morgan “SURPRISE HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT” it read.  She rang Morgan and told her everything that had happened and what was happening. Morgan was so happy that she had made Maddie smile as she has had a hard time in life.

Friday 11:00 am

Friday came and Maddie was up bright and early. She was so excited to go to New Zealand but more excited that she’d be spending 3 weeks in the sun with the gorgeous Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall. She went through all her suitcase making sure everything was packed. Bikini, pjs, cute outfits and also the cute lingerie.  Her mum had offered to help her pack but she insisted that she could do it by herself. Everything was almost perfect; she was just missing that one thing; The Boys.  The time went quick as she waited for them to come and knock on the door to take her away on this perfect holiday.

12:00pm there was a knock on the door. Maddie jumped up and ran toward the door. She could see lots of flashing outside as if it was camera flashes. 

‘The pap’s aghh’ she thought.’ How did they now they were coming here?

Maddie opened the door quickly and told the boys to come in quickly. She then realised there was only one boy. Harry.

Where are the rest of the lads?

They’re at the airport. Thought me and you could have a drive there by ourselves and get to know each other a bit on the trip. Don’t worry the lads are meeting us there.

Oh okay. How did they know you would be here? Maddie pointed to the paps. Oh they’ve been coming out with these stories about me and you saying I’ve been here for nights sleeping with you.

But that’s not true. How can they say that?

It’s not true yet and its celeb life I suppose. You’ll need to get used to it though.

Sally walked in and gave Maddie a kiss. I’ll see you when you come back. Don’t forget to stay safe.

Whatever mum you reply.

You grabbed your suitcase and walked out hand in hand with harry. People were shouting out questions like, ohh harry is this your new girlfriend?  Where are you two off too? Harry ignored the questions and just pushed them out the way. He opened the passenger seat door and helped me in. He took my suitcase off me and stuck it in the back. He still refused to answer any questions and got into the driver’s seat.

It’s going to be fine babe. Don’t worry about it. When we get to New Zealand no one will know who I am so we can be alone trust me. I’m always here for you he said as he put his hand on my lap. He turned on the car and we drove off. I gave my mum the biggest wave and smiled as we left the road.