Prologue

Here it is. The moment you have all been waiting for. ENJOY!

Feburary 14, 2018

PROLOGUE

AGES: Grace and Harry - 24; Zayn, Liam, and Niall - 25; Louis and Eleanor - 26

*GRACE'S POV*

Valentine's day was all about love. You showed love to the person you loved the most, and made them feel like they were everything to you. Today wasn't any different; people showed the same amount of love they always did, or people showed it in a completely different way. That way would be marriage.

"You look beautiful," I told Eleanor as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her dress flowed down to the floor, the back of it flowing in a small train behind her. It was vintage, so it wasn't exactly white. The dress also had little flower designs sewn into it, with a sweetheart neckline and straps that laid on her shoulders. Her hair was down and curly; the top half was braided back while the lower half was curled and flowed down her back. Her makeup was simple, but also beatiful. She looked stunning.

Eleanor bit her lip, staring at her reflection in the mirror. "What if I cry and ruin my makeup?" she asked nervously. She twiddled her fingers together that were on her flat stomach.

"I will be right there with you," I giggled and she joined.

I was her bridesmaid, along with three other girls; Danielle came in just for this occasion and her and I were on better terms than I thought we would be on, the entire incident completely forgotten. It had been five years ago and we were both over it. Another Danielle was here also. She was a fashion blogger, and Eleanor and her met in New York three years ago and kept their friendship. She was a nice girl and there was no doubt she knew about fashion. Her maid of honor was her cousin, Emma. Eleanor refused to chose which one of us would be the maid of honor, so she asked Emma...and I was completely okay with that. It was her wedding, after all.

The bridemaides dresses were a light champange color; she wanted to go with the full Valentine's Day affect, but Louis refused. He wanted simple colors for his wedding so they both came to an agreement on the champagne color.

"Five minutes," Eleanor's mum warned. She walked over to her daughter and smiled, her eyes tearing up and her bottom lip quivering.

"Mum, don't cry. You're going to make me cry," Eleanor pouted.

"I'm sorry," Jane said, wiping a tissue beneath her eyes. "It's just that...you're my only daughter and you're growing up so fast."

I smiled to myself at the scene in front of me, but decided to put my attention towards something else while they had their mother-daughter moment. Not only did it make me happy to see that, it also made me sad because I knew I wouldn't have that when the time came. My mother and father had been gone for almost seven years and they missed out on the happiest day of my life; the birth of my daughter, Mia. They never got to see her being born, nor would they see her grow up and someday have children of her own. Mia wouldn't know who her grandparents were, other than Trisha and Yaser.

"Mummy," a tiny voice said, breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked down and saw Mia standing there, looking at me with those big brown eyes. I smiled, "Yes, sweetie?" I bent down slightly, so I was eye level with her.

"I'm nervous," she said. "How do I know when to go or when to throw the flowers down?"

I laughed. She was so cute when she panicked. "Just do it how we rehearsed it, okay baby?" She nodded and I tucked a strand of curly hair behind her ear that had fallen in her face.