The beauty's secret

" I don't know what to say about this marijuana,what are you?" My disgusted boyfriend Adam looked at me. His sky blue eyes piercing into mine. His long fingers scrolling through the feed of my website,his eyes looking back and forth and his lips parted in disgust of all the bullshit I've ever received. The laptop which was resting on his thighs was now harshly shut and thrown aside carefully.
My eyes still focused on searching for my carelessly thrown away essentials with my outfit hung on my boney shoulders.
Still lost in my so called Sherlock investigation, I forgot that Adam even expected an answer of his molarity based question.
After rolling my eyes at his attempt to insult me in the best way possible, my eyes finally spot the laced underwear.
"Well, al-all of us have to earn somehow, this is my work." Said I proudly. I wasn't ashamed of the fact that I run a semi-porn and semi-fight against depression site.
There are a lot of adolescents like me who are wandering in this world of fifty shades. Not aware of giving pleasure,not aware of how to satisfy ourselves and not aware of whom to share all our sexual tensions with,
I took an initiative to actually make this happen, make all of my friends from around the globe experience lust,crave better opportunities and be happy.

"Are you fucking serious?" He yelled and stood up, making his 6inch lollipop very much visible to me,even though I've seen it a few times it still woo's me.
His cheeks red and messy hair clouding his eyes,he threw his round neck white t-shirt to cover his bare chest.
"What serious? I'm not a prostitute Adam. I just run this website and I'm prou--" he fucking cuts me off with his not so pleasant laughter.
He claps his hands to mock me further and then finally looks dead straight in the eye.
"Enough of your bullshit. Keep bluffing me but I'm sorry I can't be in a relationship with a dirty hoe who loves to make a few cents by sucking dicks." He shoves his middle finger in my face and I very patiently watch his every move. The way he is walking around the room from left to right, his lollipop hanging loose and his mind racing into the spaces of misunderstandings and wrong-interpretation aka the universe of every narrow minded soul.
"Woah there. Calm your tits Adam. Is this the way to talk to your babydoll huh?" I try to close our distance and lighten the heavy situation by saying it softly.
My nipples already poppin and lips lush red , I reach close to hold his breath,suck his skin in and leave a few love marks here and there.
He pushes me off in seconds before I could proceed further and let me be his queen yet again. None of it would have mattered if I would have disclosed everything about it earlier but then I had to face the most dangerous thing in my life,one thing which I was never brave enough to face nor could have been proud of all the encounters that I experienced. I didn't have the audacity to meet eyes with him when I knew that today was Monday and it was never my day. It doesn't make much sense but yes, everything is bad on Mondays for me.
"I don't know if i can afford this babydoll anymore." Words left his mouth just like that,neither did he think nor did me let me rest my case in peace. This further made me upset yet numb to which I shook myself.
Before I could say anything,he pulled up his pants and walked straight out.
🌸🌸🌸
OH MY GOD! Hii guys ❤️❤️HOW ARE YOU? I hope you're happy and I am just very excited for you to read this and tell me how it is .
Also if anyone knows, this book too involves someone famous and is kinda real kinda reel too!!
I hope you liked the first chapter and ALSO THE PHOTO POSTED IS OF ADAM. DAYMM 👅👅
Anyways, i love you guys already
Bye xoxo
Z