The Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood

Start from the beginning

"Very nice, and its nice to be here with my soon to be bride. Right?"

    He looked down to the girl, who didn't smile but did a slight lonley nod. The rest just laughed as if they didn't notice. The girl looked off into the forest, then right to my tree as if looking right at me. One of the older ladies snapped her fingers and the young girl looked at her.

    "Now really, you are not allowed back in there. I know you're older, but it still isn't safe." She spoke and the young girl looked at the woods and away, with a sad nod. The boy held her closer and kissed her head. "Now, we have to go back inside and get a few things. Stay right here." She said and once again the girl gave a slight nod then the two ladies and boy went inside.

    When they did the girl fell to her knees, her long hair falling in front of her face. She held something in her hands and she held it close. When the other's footsteps started getting closer she stood and ran off, still holding what she had in her hand. I had the feeling that I needed to follow her, so I did. As we ran, we could hear the other's voices, but they soon faded out.

    When she stopped, so did I. She took out what was in her hands and threw it over her head. A red hood. She walked around, looking desperate, and began to call a name. "Wolf! Wolf!" She said over and over again. When no one replied, she fell to her knees once more. I noticed that her red hood had caught on to a tree root when she fell. Tears streamed down her cheek and she cried loudly.

    I, slowly and carefully, walked over to to her. and fell by her side. She looked up to me in awe,but I didn't look back. My eyes were fixed on the root and the hood. When I had finally gotten it undone, I still didn't look at her. I just went straight ahead and hugged her. "I've missed you." Was all I could say and she began weeping even more than before. "Me too." She hugged me tight and said.

    I looked at her and smiled. Once again, I'm with my Little Red and I'm not letting her go. Not ever. At least that's what I thought until I hear a sound. Click! We both looked up to see the two ladies and the boy with a gun. The two ladies stood behind the boy and he held the gun fearlessly.

    "Let her go, you evil wolf!" He said with the gun pointed directly at my right eye. This only reminds me of how the story ended, the one I read. Will I die in the end and she run away with him? I looked at her, who starred at him horrified. Now isn't the time to be scared. I held Little Red close and looked him dead in the eye. "You disgust me you stupid wolf! Let her go now!"

    "You ignorant fool." I started, "She's the only one who took the time to smile at me, talk to me, the only one who took the time to learn that I'm not just a killer." I looked down to her, then up to him. I know what I have to do and I don't like it. "But, being with a wolf like me is not natural. She deserves to be with better people." I lifted her and handed her to him, "My people are not supposed to be with her's." I looked down and said then looked up at the gun. "Now this is the part were you kill me, right?" I said and Little Red's eyes widened. The man smirked and nodded, then handed Litttle Red to the other girls. The man lifted the gun right to my heart and I could only shut my eyes and wait for it to happen.

    "Don't!" I hear someone yell. We all turned to Little Red. "Please don't!" She ran into my arms and cried, "I hate you!  I hate you all! Cousin took me away from him, mom forced all of us to move and told me to marry that idiot! No, not anymore! I'm going to be with him. . ." Then it hit me. The feelings I hold for Little Red, she holds them for me too. I looked at them and slapped them gun out of his hands, grabbed Red, and ran as fast as I could. I didn't stop and neither did Red. Only when we got far enough did we stop and she just held me.

"Never let go of me again."

"I promise I won't"

    We spoke to each other and wipped away our tears, then she looked up at me. "What is your real name?" It shocked me a bit because I realized we didn't even know each other's names yet. All this time I've only called her Little Red. With a smile, I answered her question, "Westly, and you? All this time I've only called you Little Red since you always wore that red hood." She laughed a bit and then answered my question, "Daniel, but if its you, I don't care what you call me." She buried her head in my chest and I held her close.

    I realize that my pack will nto accept this. To them, she will only be food. They will not accept it. We will both have to run away. Far away. A place where no one could ever find us and we could live peacefully.

    "Hey bro, see you got some prey there. Its about time." I turned to see Jayy and Claude walking towards us. Just our luck!

    "She isn't food. I love her. " I said and they looked completely dumbfounded. They gave me looks telling me I'm crazy or insane, but I don't give a damn. I finally have my Red, I will kill anyone who gets in our way. Even if they are my friends. "I'll kill you if you dare to touch her. " I said and they both got a bit shocked then looked at each other. They grinned then walked towards us. I knew they would understand! I knew I would have to kill them. I got into a fighting posistion, with Daniel right behind me.

    Although, they did the oppsite of what I thought they would. They both placed a hand on my shoulders and sighed. "You sure are a dumbass Wes." Claude started, "But if its what you want, we'll tell the pack you died." Jayy finished.

"This is all we're gonna help you with, though."

"After this, you're on your own."

    "So don't fuck up." They both smiled at me. I hugged them both and thanked them, then took Daniel's hand and ran off. They both waved me off and Daniel and I ran so far, out of the woods and into a new one. A place near a small town so Daniel could still be around humans and I could still be in a forest.

    Maybe that story I read five years ago was wrong. Maybe it was just mistold. All I know is that this is our story. This is our forbidden happy ending. I am the Wolf who fell in love wit Little Red Riding Hood.