After finishing I had tears streaming down my face. I put the notes on the desk and went over to my side of the bed. I picked up my suitcase and packed everything. After I was finished I booked a flight for Seattle and called for a taxi. I went and kissed Kelley on the head and whispered 'I love you and stood up and did the same for Ali and Ash. I went down to the lobby and texted Jill to meet me down there a few minutes ago. She was up surprisingly and already there. I explained to her and she understood.

"Well Hope take all the time you need and I'll see you at the next camp in a few months. Text me when you land to let me know you're safe."
"I will. Thank you so much Jill. I'll see you soon."
"Hey Hope, what am I going to do with the girls? And Kelley and Ash?"
"I wrote Kel and Ash notes. I'll do a group message when I'm on the plane."
"Ok whatever you want to do. Bye Hope."
"Bye Jill."

I hugged her one last time and walked out of the hotel. I put my suitcase into the taxi's boot. I looked up at the hotel one more time and saw Alex standing out on the balcony. She saw me and shouted down.

"Hey Hope. Where are you going?"
"Home."
"Does Kelley know?"
"No. Alex look out for her please."
"I'm going to kill you next time I see you Solo."
"I'll look forward to it Morgan. See you soon."
"See ya."

I waved a final time and got into the taxi. He drove me to the airport and helped me with my suitcase. I paid her $50 and told him to keep the change. He thanked me and I walked into the airport. I checked my bags in and went to my gate. I had 15 minutes to spare until my flight so I texted in the team group message. It was 8:30am so must of them would be up

"Okay so a lot of you may know by now I am not returning for the rest of the camp. I want to explain why but my flight is leaving in 10 minutes so I can't. I just wanted to tell you all that I wish you all the best for the rest of camp and the next few games. Kelley, Ash and Ali aren't in this group because I wrote them letters. I know most of you are probably going to pissed off at me when you talk to Kelley but I need ye to know that I am in love with her. I need you all to look out for her and make sure she doesn't lose that spark about her. I need you to make her forget about me. I am going home to Seattle to finish packing for Houston. I should be there by the end of next week.If ye need anything. Anything at all. I am just flight,message,call away. I will miss all of you very,, very much. and I hope to see you all when we play against each other. See you all very soon I hope."

I hit send and turned off my phone not wanting to read the replies. My flight got called and I walked to the gate. I boarded and sat down on my seat. There was a little girl next to me with a Houston Dash jersey on with my name and number on it. I didn't know they made them yet. I was a little surprised. I had my sunglasses on and when I took them off the little girl looked at me in shock. I laughed a little and smiled at her. 

"Hi there. I'm Hope. Hope Solo. And you are?"
"Alexa Brian but people call me Lex."
"That's what I call my friend too."
"Am Hope may I ask why you're on a plane to Seattle when you have a game tomorrow?"
"Am because Lex I made a big mistake with my best friend and I had to get away. I won't be returning to the national team for awhile but between me and you I am going to be with Houston Dash for awhile. Until I figure out what I want."
"Hey that's the jersey I'm wearing. My sister got it for me because she was in love with you. She's actually on the national team. Her name is Kelley O'Hara. We have different mums but the same dad. I want to be just like her when I am older."
"Wait you're THE Alexa I've heard so much about?"
"Probably. Kelley loves to tell stories about me."
"I have heard a lot of them. They're really cute ones. Am Alexa how old are you?"
"I'm ten."
"Well can I tell you a secret? Will you promise not to tell anyone?"
"I promise. What is it?"
"Well Lex I am so in love with your sister but I hurt her. That's why I am on this plane. I couldn't stand to see her so sad so I left. I'am after making a huge mistake. I shouldn't of left her. I lover her so much and I always have."
"Hope she loves you, you now. She always talks about you when I call her. She's always so happy now. She wasn't before she left for camp. It's like all of a sudden when she's with you she's happy. Like really happy. You make her happy. You have made a huge mistake Miss Solo. Leaving Kelley is like having a hole in your heart. It gets bigger and bigger everyday you don't see her. That's what she says to me about you whenever she's home."
"Wow Lex. Why aren't you going to the game tomorrow?"
"I have to go home because I have a tournament with my local soccer team. They needed me to come because I'm their only defender that's good."
"Haha. Where is your game on?"
"Washington University grounds the day after tomorrow."
"Do you need tickets to go?"
"No I don't think so."
"Okay then I'll be there. Just don't tell anyone okay?"
"Okay. Wow thank you."
"No bother Lex. Put on your seat belt we're landing now."
"Wow that was fast."

The plane landed and we went to baggage claim. I got my suitcase and strapped my carry on onto it. I said goodbye to Alexa and her mother and went out to find my car. I took out the keys and drove back to my apartment. I set down my bags and went into the kitchen. There was no food. Typical. I wasn't really that hungry so I just made some coffee. I sat down on the counter and turned on my  phone. It started blowing up with message from the team and missed calls from Ash and Kell. I felt really bad but just ignore them. I put down my phone and grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it with coffee. I just put the coffee pot down when my phone started vibrating. It was Carli calling. I hesitated but answered.

"Hello?"

....