Pennelope and the Goblet (Harry Potter Love Story) book 4

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER.

This year . . . I'm going to be more of a flirt. Not for any boy, just for Harry. That's my New Years resolution. Hermione's resolution is the same, I don't know how that's going to work out though?

Last year was a crazy year, ever since I have come to Hogwarts with my two best friends and sister, everything seems to be happening. Like, when I was eleven and I went through a crazy maze full of killing objects, yeah. And in second year when I got possessed by Voldemort, and last year when my crazy uncle that wasn't crazy after all escaped from Azkaban. I really wonder how this year's going to turn out, just once I wish for a normal year, I doubt that's going to happen.

Anyway, back to my new idea of being a flirt, I don't know why I want to? It's just, I think I'm old enough for a boyfriend now, I'm not young anymore and I don't have that little kid body anymore. I have a figure now, and it's a really good figure, my hair is longer and wavier, my eyes are still brown, don't think they'll change.

I ner to practice being a flirt though.

"HERMIONE!" I screamed from inside my bedroom.

I laughed when I heard the frantic footsteps of Hermione racing up the stairs. A second later the door burst open.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked frantically.

"I need help being a flirt," I said.

Hermione glared at me.

"I was watching a movie about love and tragedy," Hermione said.

"Not Titanic again," I moaned, she's been watching that movie for the past week! "That's the fifth time this week!"

"So," Hermione said. "Okay, I'll be Harry and then you'll be Ron."

"All right," I said, we both sat on the floor in the middle of our bedroom. "You first."

"Hey, Penny," Hermione said in a deep voice. I bursted out laughing. "Come on! Hello, Penny."

"Hi, Harry," I said, still giggling at Hermione.

"No, no, no, no, no," Hermione said. "You have to be more, like, Hey Harry," she fluttered her eyes and said that in a flirtatious voice.

"It's kinda hard when I'm talking to you and not him," I said.

"Whatever," Hermione said. "You're turn."

"Hey, Hermione, got any food," I said in a voice that I think sounds like Ron.

"I can't do this," Hermione blushed. "We'll just wing it."

"Agreed." I sighed. "And Hermione . . . Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday, Penny!" She laughed.

~~~~~~

I haven't finished the third book, it's just that I wanted to get this one started.

Sorry again, this chapter makes no sense.