Last day of school

*beep beep beep*

Ughhhhh I hate my alarm clock. Yay!!!! At least its the last day of school. I quickly got up and took a nice hot shower. When i was done i went into my closet. I chose a beautiful red dress that was about knee length and it had a black belt around the waist. I also chose some black pumps. Usually i dont wear dresses but why not its the last day of school. I straightened my hair and put on my usual make up but with red lipstick. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs where my mom was. She was waiting for me at the door with a strawberry poptart for me. I drove to school and parked in the closest parking lot. I walked towards my locker and took out my books. The bell rang after five minutes. I started walking to class when i bumped into someone.

"Im so sorry!!! Are you okay?" I said

" Yah its ok....." The girl said

The girl stood up and i realized i just bumped into Zayns girlfrend or i like to call her The school slut. I ran to class before she could see who i was. the only seat left was the one right next to Harry Styles. O god this is going to be a long period i thought. After seven long boring hours of school i started to walk to my car when someone grabbed my wrists.

"Well well it looks like someones trying to leave without getting their last day of school beating" niall said with a smirk.

"NIALL DONT LET ME HAVE PEACE FOR ONCE" i practically screamed.

"Sorry sweetheart thats not how it works" niall said and then dragged me behind school. Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry were waiting there for me. As soon as they saw me they ran up to me and started punching and yelling at me

"whore" harry said with anger in his voice.

"Lesbian" niall said with a smirk.

"Slut" Liam said angry.

"BItch" louis said with sorrow in his eyes.

"Okay i think were done lets go" Harry said. But before they could leave niall threw me against the wall. Hard. I started crying and Sprinted to my car. as soon as i got in the car i realized my out fit was covered in blood. Before i started driving hone i cleaned my dress or else my mom would question what happened. When i got home I ran straight to my room and fell asleep with tears running down my eyes.

Stalk me

Tumblr: nialllovesgirlwhoeatsnandos

Instagram: awko_turtleeeeee

Twitter: nerdylexy1