2 -

I might delete this chapter but Idk

Lucious POV
8:37pm

I called a family dinner tonight at 9pm so I can tell the family my decision of turning myself in. I'm tired of living a lie, I'm just too through. I decided I wanted to tell my truths.

9:25pm
Jamal POV

Everyone was here except for mom. "Okay so I'm leaving Empire" dad blurted "Andre, I'm proud of you. Honestly your smart and you made it when it was hard you survived Andre." dad said and Andre smile "Jamal, I may not agree with your way of life but your my son so I have to accept that. You're a amazing artist, hell even better than me" he said hugging me. I can't believe he just accepted me and said I was better. "Hakeem, boy you need to grow up and act your age and act like you have some sense" Dad said bluntly and just then mom walked in. Moms hair was messed up and she came in straighting out her dress. "Mm wonder what happened" Hakeem said sipping his wine and I slapped him causing him to drop his glass and it split all over the table "Dad I'm-" he cut me off "It's okay son" he said handing me a towel so I could dry it up.
He's being awfully generous, too generous if you ask me.

Cookie POV

"Lucious I have better things to do so why am I here" I asked sitting down beside Andre. "I'm tired of lying to people... I'm turning myself in" he told me crashing my world "W-what you can't do that" I told him sternly because going to jail was the worst thing that ever happened to me and I would never want that for anyone. "Why not Cookie, look at the damage I caused on this family" he said looking around at the boys "Lucious please you can't do this" I told him sadden. "Empire paperwork will be on your desk in the morning..." he told me standing from his seat "Be happy" he told me and placed his napkin on the table "Lucious please don't do this please" I cried "y'all give me sometime with you're momma" Lucious said and the boys nodded and left the dinning room. It was just Lucious, and myself. "I'm not happy okay I don't want Elijah, Lucious I want you. I'm tired of using my imagination with another man because your not there" I told him and he slowly stepped up infront of me. "Why do you want me" he asked staring into my eyes "Because I love you and no matter how many people I date they will never be you and they won't even a competition, you make me feel a certain way when I'm around you. Lucious your not perfect but I-" he cut me off by kissing me roughly soon after he shoved his tongue in my mouth "I love you Cookie" Lucious told me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Say the words and I'll stay" Lucious told me....

Sorry about the last part but here