The Interesting Day At The Mall.

Ryouka Pov.

      I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to my room and get a tight fitting shirt that has a angel with black wings design on it. ((She is wearing her jean booty shorts still)) I grab my wallet, phone, and purse. I walk outside after locking my house up. 'Hmm drive or walk..... Walk just in case I see someone from school.' I start walking to the mall to go shopping. I'm not going for anything in particular but I'm thinking of getting a the new iPhone. 'Hmm I don't know. Is it worth it.. Oh look it's Akira. Ooh he's with the most popular kids in school. Ha did he listen to me or not we'll see.' I watch them walk in. I follow from a safe distance. The short girl is Chelsea, she has long brown hair, bright green eyes, and she's only a little shorter than me. The taller girl is Jane she has bleached blonde hair with blue contacts in, her real eye color is plain brown. The boy who is the same height as me is Chad he has brown hair that's spiked at the top always with brown eyes with flakes of green. The boy who is the same height as Akira is Jonas he has black hair with blue eyes. He's good looking I'll give him that but he's a huge ass. They head to an arcade. 'Hmm... Interesting. Time to win a bet on the hardest game here. Heh this will be fun.' I watch as all of them lose. I laugh and say "Hey, I didn't know you were bad at everything. How amusing." They turn and look at me. The boys laugh, the girls giggle, and Akira stares wide eyed at me. "Not like you can do any better." Jonas said. "Haha wanna make a bet. If I win I get all the money you have on you and if I lose I have to do anything you guys come up with." I put my hand out. "Deal or no deal?" I say. They all look at each other except Akira, who never takes his eyes off me. Then Jonas shakes my hand. "Ok but no backing out when you lose, Ryouka." I laugh then turn around and start playing. It takes ten minutes before I beat the game. I laugh, turn around and look at their shocked faces. "So hand your money over already. Hurry up I got shopping to do." I say coldly. They hand it over except Akira. I start walking away. I wave and say "Later losers hopefully you learn from this experience. I always win!!" I hear Akira heading towards me. I grab his hand when we're out of sight. I drag him into an empty bathroom, let go of his hand, and lock the door. I turn and look at him. "I told you to stay away from me. Why didn't you listen?" I ask.
"Because I don't have to."
"Ha yea ok. Maybe this will help." I say as I slowly walk towards him. He backs up against the wall. I giggle. "I thought you weren't going to listen to me. Akira...." I say as I pin him against the wall by his shoulders. I lean forward so my lips lightly touch his ear. I feel him shiver a bit. I bite his ear gently. Then I whisper "I don't think you can handle me being too close. Huh Akira?" I lean away from his face and see him blushing so much it puts tomatoes everywhere to shame. I let him go and walk towards the door unlocking it, while saying "Bye Akira. I can't wait for what happens next. Oh by the way you look so cute when you blush." I walk out and head to do my shopping.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I bought a new iPhone with a beautiful Eiffel Tower case. That's all though. I sit on my couch in my baggy shirt and sports shorts, while watching Modern Family. 'I'm so bored!! And it's only....5:45.. I'll check the popular kids Facebook.' I look through their feed. 'So boring....hmm I wonder what Akira is up to... Ugh I got to stop thinking about him at random times like this. It's..it's weird.... I'm going to bed early. I'll worry about what to do tomorrow..." I go to my room, flop on my bed, I get under the covers, and close my eyes. I slowly give into the darkness that seems so welcoming but also frightening in a way. I have another dreamless sleep.