Chapter II - Gabrielle Ralph Davis

Waking up with Ade is something not unusual for Gabrielle. They've been dating for a good half a year now but even before they decided to officially be together, Adrian has already been a very good friend to her. He's a high school buddy of her. They've been in the same clubs in junior high and Adrian has always been very caring about her, just like an older brother she never had. Well, she never had any sibling at all...she grew up alone in a castle, with only nannies and bodyguards to look after her. As playmates, all she had were cousins and a few good friends like Ade. But it isn't like she could call them her siblings, not at all. Most of them, she would meet only when there are family gatherings, in school, girls would get close to her just because she's popular...just because she is an heiress to a multi-billion-dollar company.

She feels him pulling her tighter to his embrace and she automatically plants her face to his naked chest.

"Cook for me Ade... I want some omelette and French toast." She whispers making him just embrace her tighter.

"That isn't part of the contract I signed to be your boyfriend, little thug." He chuckles before groaning as she pinched his sides not so gently.

"You little rascal!" He grunts in pain making her laugh.

"This, also isn't part of the deal! You talking back when I tell you to cook." She pushes his chest before throwing the pillow to his face.

"Fuck it. You're really so cruel. You don't need a boyfriend, you need a servant."

"Come on Ade! We both know you're not a good boyfriend either." She stands up swaying from her hangover and catching the pillow he'd thrown at her before sticking her tongue out making him even more frustrated. If people see them, they would think that they are such a cute couple. But they know better...

"Now get your arse out of the bed and cook for me."

"Why don't you cook this time, my little beast?" He smirks before advancing towards her with only his boxers on. They are in his flat, the windows are open and not just one pair of eyes from the building opposite theirs are watching their morning argument.

"Cook what...?" She asks biting her bottom lip and even before she could get an answer, Ade's arms are already wrapped around her waist, her legs automatically embracing his waist as he pins her to the wall and give her a hard kiss.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispers before nibbling on her earlobe and gently kissing the back of her ear.

"I know...but I could be awfully ugly when hungry..." She pushes him a little, her eyes narrowing at the reflection coming from a piece of mirror a few meters away from them before she shifted her gaze to his eyes and leans down to kiss his lips.

"Save me, Ade..." She whispers after breaking the kiss and planting her beautiful face in between his shoulder and jaw. Sighing heavily, Adrian embraces her tighter, his huge hand caressing the young woman's hair as he feels his throat goes dry. He would do anything to save her... But saving her would actually mean the death of both of them, including tens of the people who are on their side...

"Save you exactly from where, my dear daughter?" Gabrielle's arms snaked tighter around his body. Did she just hear that hateful voice in the room? The next thing she's witnessing is the dimming of the room as one of his bodyguards closes the curtain before his father taps Adrian's back with his cane.

"Peter, have you ever seen a limp model?" He asks his bodyguard whose eyes bore on Adrian's face down to his knees.

"That would be interesting to see, sir." He smirked. Gabrielle felt Adrian's chest heaving nervously knowing exactly what that meant for him.