Chapter Two

"Mom?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"When are we gonna get food."
"Don't worry we'll be the next ones to get food when they find it."
"Mom, I don't want to end up like Sis."
"Don't worry, I won't let that happen."
I woke up with a jolt. I hated life, I hated winter, I hated mom. Mom had told her that she wouldn't let her die, Mom convinced her to not worry about food. Mom killed her. I let out a whimper as I pushed my snout into the molding moss if the cave. Since I hadn't been hunting I wasn't helping the pack. Since I wasn't helping the pack I didn't deserve to be treated like a member. The moon was high in the sky but nobody saw it. Unlike the beautiful moonlight that kept things light at night was hidden behind a foggy cloud. Or the cloud that was face to face with me. I pushed myself onto my paws and for the first time in forever I left the cave. I snuck out if camp and ran. I felt the wind in my fur and my stiff legs struggling to keep up with my movements. I came to a stop and took a deep breath. I was about to take off again until an unfamiliar scent filled my nose. I followed the smell and heard voices in the distance. I tried to listen and hear what they were saying but they were speaking English. I still tried for some reason I didn't know I was determined to understand them. The more I tried the more the gibberish seemed to make since.
"Do you even know where we are?" A voice angrily asked.
" I'm sorry I didn't even think of the fact that we might get lost! I was just happy that we got out of the underground!" Underground? Were these creatures you heard from Hades's realm?
"What about you kid? You came from the surface!" Yup these things definitely weren't human. I heard a quiet but fierce voice.
"Hey I came from the other side of Mt.Ebot! Mt.Ebot? You swear you'd heard that before but you couldn't wrap your claw around where. You had been so intent on listening that you hadn't noticed that your fur had vanished to skin. Your paws had turned into hands. Your fur had turned into hair and was only on your head. You looked down and at the sight of what you'd become you gasped audibly. You heard a quick movement and before you knew it you were pinned to the ground.

(So that's basically your human form and just to make things clear when you transform you still have wolf ears, a tail and claws instead of fingernails. You also still have wolf instincts and amazing senses.)