Oh Prince: Do Yourself a Favor!

Start from the beginning

"Oh did you?" He gasped looking down at me intently.

I watched his reaction as I traced my tongue along the veins of his thickness. Maybe all is forgiven. Prince gasped enjoying the sensation, but then all of a sudden, he pulled back and said:

"Don't!" I felt at that moment; he was intent on punishing me. He walked into his home studio , the door slammed behind him.

I stayed on my knees feeling dismissed from his presence. That is when Mell walked into the room with Stacy from the kitchen. Apparently, she stepped out for a little while on an errand for Prince.

I turned towards them, stood on my feet and yelled out "why didn't you tell me your boss was coming into town?"

We are sorry madam it was supposed to be a surprise! Stacy the quiet one spoke up at that moment.

" Well, I don't like surprises" I yelled. Suddenly I felt the urge to transfer my anger towards them. " well it must not happen again" I said running my fingers through my hair."

Then we heard loud piano music coming from behind the studio door. I took in a deep breath and signed as tears streamed down my cheeks.

Mel said, "he's probably recording a new song."

"Hell, I'm going in to talk to him," I said still determined to smooth things over.

Stacy stood in front of me and said:" no Madam you cannot go in there when the boss is making music if you distract him it would make him even angrier. Not only that when a creative genius is working any distraction will throw him off the process."

I glanced at Mell she agreed, so instead I decided to go into the bedroom. I turned on my computer, that is when I saw a video.

"Has Prince gone too too far this time?" The reporter asked as a clip of a music video played

"Has Prince gone too too far this time?" The reporter asked as a clip of a music video played. I recognized the women in the video. Oh no, isn't that Becky and JillB strutting around straddling Prince in the music video? She continued:

"Most of this video cannot be shown here, but it was a marketing genius on the part of Prince or maybe he likes menage a trois! Who knows back to you Billy Bush!"

I slumped onto the side of the bed feeling as though I had wronged him. Maybe he was just making a music video when I walked in on him. For the next couple of days Prince stayed in his studio recording. Eating less and less, at some point, he would only eat a cup of rice. I got worried, so I finally decided to go to his studio door once Mell and Stacy left for the evening.

"Prince please open the door," I said knocking softly. The door finally opened. Prince walked back to his piano and continued to play. I glanced at the notebook on top of the piano. He had written a couple of songs about what just happened. But with embellishment. In his songs, I slept with Micki, and he was heartbroken.

"You should get ready. Tonight we have a show at the arena!" He said playing a new song on the piano.

"How long are you going to punish me, Prince? I said I was sorry." I asked emotionally. What can I do to make up? I will do anything-anything?"

Prince stopped playing for a minute turned around, smirked and continued playing even more!

"Please, I cried. "What can I do to end this pain. I can't take the silence anymore."

"We can communicate without words. You did not even try to understand me. You made so many demands on my heart; it is much too late Athena." He replied running his slender fingers over the piano.

" Uh huh, Do yourself a favor and just leave, don't you have anything to do? Go on" He said dismissively. "Good God!"

I refused to leave. I replied:

"You got me; I am yours I refuse to leave this room until you say you forgive me."

Prince turns around  and smiles, he stands up and looks me in the face

"Anything?" He asks looking into my eyes with his hypnotic hazel eyes.

"I respond yes anything-anything" He proceeds to take a step back, his gaze still fixated on mine.

He says:

"I brought you a gift from my tour. I will like you to try something" He said pulling out a red box from the shelf next to the piano. He hands the box over to me.

I wondered what it could be in the box. Could it be an engagement ring? Did he break it off with Jill? He bites his lower lip watching my reaction in anticipation as I opened the box and pulled out a gold encrusted pair of "Hand Cuffs"!

 Could it be an engagement ring? Did he break it off with Jill? He bites his lower lip watching my reaction in anticipation as I opened the box and pulled out a gold encrusted pair of  "Hand Cuffs"!

My eyes widened as I looked at him wondering:

"What am I going to do with this?"

His eyes widened, he stayed silent for a moment as I traced my fingers over the gold diamond encrusted set of handcuffs then he smirked and finally said:

"Anything hmmm?"