Completing the change

Start from the beginning

                                                I could smell so many different scents in the air along with the smell of lust and sex. So concentrated on the scents, til I found the one I wanted. A wicked smile graced my lips as I walk to the counters around the dance floor looking from him. I spotted him easily, surrounded by a group of girls, who are falling all over him. He is good looking but not enough for my interest. He has dark blond hair cut tight at the side and a bit longer on top. He is about six ft two, a strong build and body. He is wearing blue jeans and a white shirt that is glued to him, showing off his muscle, exactly the way he wanted to. I watched him for a few minutes, he hasn't changed, still cocky and thinking every woman should fall at his feet. I started to move towards the dance floor, never taking my eyes off him as I walked through the crowd. His friends spotted me first, he isn't facing me. I could see them elbow each other as I walked onto the dance floor. I listened to their conversation.

"Hey playboy, bet you can't get her, she is way above your league" his friend said.

I saw him turn around to check me out, I could feel his heart rate pick up as he looked at me. He stared for awhile before his friend hit him to pull him back to reality.

"Your acting like a creepy pervert, you won't have a chance if you come across like some stalker" his friend said, seriously.

"I will get her regardless, just watch the master at work" he said as he rubbed his hands together and smirked.

Oh he is going to get so much more than he bargained for. I started dancing to kayne west and Katie Perry song ET. I moved my body to the music and watched as he approached me, with a cocky smile.

He walked confidently up to me putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him as he started to dance with me.

"Hi beautiful, I haven't seen you before" he said as his eyes locked with mine.

"That's because I'm new" I said,  I heard my voice change slightly as I spoke.

"So what's your name or I can stay calling you beautiful" he said with a heart melting smile, well to others it would be, but not to me. His touch had me wanting to rip him apart, nothing about him turned me on.

I kept my face from showing my disgust by giving him my own heart breaking smile.

"You can call me Lexi" I said, as his grip tightened for a couple of seconds before it relaxed again.

"Is there something wrong" I asked, wanting to find out why he reacted to my name like that.

"Oh its nothing, I haven't heard that name since I left high school, this girl was the biggest freak ever, something about her just wasnt right, she was repulsive, know one liked her, her name was Lexi, anyway forget her because your beauty will be all I think about when I hear that name again" he said smiling.

"You say was, did she die?" I asked, fighting every instinct in me that wanted to shove my hand into his chest and rip his heart out.

"I dont know, last I heard the freak disappeared a day ago, her parents dont even give a fuck, there not even bothering to look for her, their hoping she is dead like the rest of us, my mom said, anyway back to you, do you want to go some where a little quiter" he said smiling.

I felt rage rip through me, all the shit they put me through and he still talks about me like this, there is nothing more I would love than to go somewhere quite with him.

"Yeah, somewhere we won't be disturbed" I said giving him a sexy smile.

He took my hand and lead me towards the exit, I got my coat and followed him out. He started walking towards a small wooded area. Completely unlit. When we got half way in, he stopped and turned around to face me and pinned me to a tree.

"You are unbelievably sexy" he said as he ran his lips up my neck. He didn't have any effect on me, I'm just concentrating on holding my rage in to the right moment.

I moved so he is pinned to the tree and not me. I licked along his neck, making him shiver and moan. I ran my hands under his shirt and moved them towards his chest. I can feel him harden under my touch. I pulled his shirt open and ran my lips across his body. No way in hell are his lips touching mine. He released another moan as I moved my lips towards his ear.

"Are you enjoying yourself" I whispered.

"Yeah, your lips are sending pleasure through me, if you can do that with your lips, I can only imagine how good a fuck you will be" he said breathlessly.

"I have shown you some pleasure, now its your turn to feel some pain, but you won't be able to scream for help, know one will hear you" I whispered before I placed my hand around his throat and thought of pain. He looked at me shocked a few seconds before he felt it. I can feel his body tense as every vein started to bulge. He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. I can smell his fear now ooze from him. I can feel my eyes change colour to black. I just know some how that if I kill him, I will finally lose myself completely, this is the last step to completely give myself over, there will be no going back. I was born a killer, there is no fighting it.

I felt my fangs extend and bite into his neck, I wasnt going to give him pleasure, I was going to give him pain, like he put me through for years. When his blood flowed into my mouth, it tasted like every sweet thing in this world mixed together. I drank greedily til I felt his heart beat and blood started to slow. I pulled my fangs out and licked his neck healing the wound. I looked at him one more time as I still held him with my hand.

             I didn't think of pain, I thought of death. His body gave one more spasm before I felt his heart stop and his body fell limp. I let his body fall to the ground. I could feel the final change in me and it was a powerful one. I thought I felt stronger when I accept the voice but I now feel the change is complete. Power burned through my veins, making every part of my body feel alive, I know all my powers are stronger now, I can feel it. I looked at the body on the ground with disgust, no remorse, no guilt. One down, now to find the rest. I felt the black leave my eyes to show my green ones again. I walked from the wood with my head held high, I was dangerous before but feel like death itself now.