Chapter one field trip

It was a regular day for Danny Fenton and his friends Sam and Tucker. Danny was sitting in English class writing when his teacher announced that they will be going on a field trip tomorrow. Everyone was wondering where they were going and at that moment Mr. and Mrs. Fenton came into the classroom and yelled out "the ghost zone." It was like the world had froze for the certain trio. 'This isn't going to be good' Danny thought.

So something's have changed in the ghost zone ever since Pariah Dark was defeated. Ember is now good and doesn't haunt  humans anymore and Skulker is trying to be nice for Ember but still has his moments. Dani was the clone of Danny and they used to see each other as cousins but now they see each as father and daughter. But most of all Danny is now the king of the ghost zone.

That night before the field trip Danny, Sam, and Tucker were all making list of stuff to bring in case anything happened. They had one bag that was filled with weapons for in case any bad ghost try something. In another bag they had a bunch of first aid kits, food, and camping gear. In the last bag they had extra clothes and shoes for anyone. Sam and Tucker decided to stay the night since they would just have to come back anyways.

When morning came they got ready and made sure they had everything they needed and went down to the basement. As soon as they got there everyone started loading the Specter speeder. The trio sat in the middle seats with Danny by the window so they could make sure everything was fine.

Once inside the portal everyone saw the green and black skies and other ghost territory.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Fenton what do those purple doors lead to?" Asked Mikey.

"Well actually this is our first time in the ghost zone, so I guess we all get to learn something new."

"What" everyone yelled except for Danny, Sam, and Tucker.

Danny looked out the window and noticed they were right outside of Walkers prison. "Humans in the ghost zone, that's another thousand years to your sentence." Said Walker. Before he could say anything the specter speeder was hit with a plasma blast and the last thing he heard was the screams of his class before everything went black.