Say Yes

This is the back story of all the characters it will be updated often with new characters & just more information about each person in the story.

Major Characters:

Rayan Lopez

Rayan is 16 years old he came to North Hollywood last year for his 10th grade year he surrounds himself with cheerleaders Amber & Jacob, he also has a crush on the star basketball player Craig.

Craig Crippton

Craig is 16 and he is the star basketball player at North Hollywood High School, he is secretly gay the only person who knows is Chresanto & the only one who knows that he has a crush on Rayan.

Chresanto August

Chresanto is 16 years old and he is the star football player at North Hollywood High School, and he has had a crush on Jacob since they were Little.

Jacob Perez

Jacob is 16 years old, he is the the caption of the cheerleading team, he hangs out with Amber, Rayan & the cheerleaders, As well as cheerleading he loves to sing, and he has had a crush on Chresanto since middle school.

Minor Characters:

Amber Claire

Amber is 16 years old she's on the cheerleading team with Jacob and she has a slight crush on Rayan.

Breaunna Womack

Breaunna is 16 years old, she is in a girl group with Reginae, an two of there friends.

Reginae Carter

Reginae is 16 years old, she's in a girl group with Breaunna, an there two friends and she has a crush on Chresanto.