Part 02

The three, Hyuuga along with Kiyoshi and Kagami, entered the theater just as the time when Kuroko and Riko left it. The exit hall is far from the entrance so the chance of seeing each other is impossible. 

"Why, didn't you told me? You actually brought Nigou with you." 

 "I forgot." He opened up his bag. 

She immediately held the puppy up and started cuddling it. 

 "Now I understand why that dog dislikes you." Aomine stared at Momoi. 

"He likes Riko for Tetsu." 

That said, Momoi pouted while they continue following the two. 

 Meanwhile inside the theater, Kagami looked around. 

"I didn't know those two likes romantic movies." Kiyoshi turned his head on Hyuuga who's seated beside him. 

 "I don't see them." Hyuuga is still searching for the two's location.

 "Me neither." Kagami added while munching popcorn. (A/N: Fufu, now it looks like a HyuuKiyo's date with Kagami as the 3rdParty. HAHA) 

 "Looks like Nigou's hungry." Kuroko's stomach begun growling.

 "Looks like you too, Kuroko-kun." Riko giggled. 

"I guess, we should fill our stomachs first before we continue." She suggested which also agreed by Kuroko. 

 The two headed at a Maji burger nearby. There they met a familiar blonde at the entrance.

 "Kurokocchi?! Rikocchi?!" He gaped upon noticing the former teamate holding his Coach's hand. 

 "Why you two ..." 

"Hindrance." Kuroko muttered. He eventually pulled Riko away with him. 

 "Eeh?" Kise blinked his eyes in bewilderment. 

 "Hey, wait! Where are you two ...."

 "Look! It's Kise-kun! He's a famous model!" Kuroko shouted.

 "Huh? Who said that?" It caught the attention of other girls in the said establishment. 

 "I didn't know who said that but look!"

 "It's definitely Kise-kun!" 

"It's really him, in the flesh!" 

 "EEEEEEEEEH?!!" The girls begun swarming at the Kaijou ace. 

 Kise hurriedly run as his fangirls started chasing me.He also noticed Aomine and Momoi following the two-- Kuroko and Riko. 

"Well, good ridance!" Aomine waved a hand at him. 

"Poor Ki-chan. Aren't we going to help him?" Momoi asked in symphaty for her former clubmate. 

 "Nah, he'll be okay." 

 Riko and Kuroko both tried catching up breaths after running and escaping from Kise. 

"Just why do we have to run away from Kise-kun?" She asked. 

"He'll just get in the way ... and I don't like it. By the way, I know another good place that serves good food." 

 Meanwhile on Hyuuga & the others' direction. 

 "I knew it. They already left the theater, right before we came." Hyuuga wiped his glasses off. 

"You think they already knew? That we're following them?" Kiyoshi asked.