'Go away before you end up having another pair of black eye framed by James.' I said in my mind.

"Need help?" He yanked some cups but I refused to hand them to him.

"Umm, no I'm fine. Here, have some." I hesitated but gave up my caramel babies intead just so I could shut him up.

"Hey Skylar." A very model-like girl waved at him. She was tall, gorgeous, sexy, most of all a cheerleader. He gave her a quick grin and snapped his attention back towards me in an instant. Please, I don't need his attention, why can't he just lay eyes on the hot girl next to us...

After the first game, the players paced towards my station to replenish themselves. They started hauling cups here and there making a wide mess all over the floor.

James was about to reach for a cup but before noticing that I was there, another sizzling hot girl crashed lips with my brother right in front of me can you pepsi-cola believe that? That liar! He said he'd rather not have a girlfriend because it would be unfair in my case!

Seeing the rated X scene, the cafeteria food which was mashed potato badly wanted to escape out my throat. James pulled a cup and gulping the drink down midway, finally after 50 years he noticed his raging sister eyeing the chick wrapped around him. He chocked himself and coughed the drink hard out of his mouth realizing what I just witnessed.

"Jen!? What the-? Why are- I could explain." He said the repetitive line everybody uses when trapped in the scene. God James, that's like the trend way back from the 80's. I'm not naive.

"Oh hi Jenny, you must be James's sister. He talks about you a lot." She flashed a very attention grabbing smile. Wow, she's so gorgeous but hey, it doesn't make me a homo.

"And you must me James's girlfriend, he talks about you like every single second at home. And oh no, no I'm not in any way pissed at all." I sarcastically gave them the widest grinch smile. Lies, lies, lies, when will this habit stop if they keep feeding me with lies as well?!

"What the hell are you doing next to her?" James noticed the creep so close to me with hands itching to box him again.

"Well haven't you heard that he's courting me? Maybe I should..." I smirked at James and wrapped my arms around Skylar. Gross, I am so not doing this arm-to-waist contact ever again.

"Jenny Anderson." James said firmly with the fire-lit eyes I was hoping to expect.

"James Anderson." I mockingly said back, raising an eyebrow.

HOOOONK!

The time-out was up, signaling the players back on track but whatever came up into this lying-tongued-jerk's mind, I didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. James made a time-out sign with his hands, giving up on the game and instantly pulled me out the gym.

"What?! Let go!" I pulled my hand off from his firm grip crossing them over my chest.

"Jen, is something going on between you and that Skylar geek?" He questioned, not minding if he missed the game or left his girl. Even I was the one worried for him.

"Why didn't you tell me about your girl?" I talked like a spoiled brat. I'm sorry but he provoked me!

"Is something going on with you and Skylar?" He stubbornly questioned again. Wow, I can't even remember the last time James was this impatient for an answer before but Angelo and the rest.

"I have nothing to say to you. Hmph! And put your head in the game!" I snobbed at him and made my way back to the gym. So what if he was mad? I was too. "And your girlfriend!"