"Know Gene? Of course I know him, why do you care anyways?" He questioned.

"Well I need to talk to him and I was wondering if you've seen him. And-" I started before I was once again interrupted.

"Yeah I've seen him, but why should I tell you?" He scoffed. Okay. I see how it is. Quickly grabbing his jacket I pulled him (down/up) to my height. I gave him a menacing look and spoke in a low, innocent voice.

"I really need to talk to Gene. And I would appreciate it if you tell me where you last saw him," I calmly spoke giving him a smile. He gulped and shakily pointed to his left towards the bridge. I let go of him causing him to stumble downwards, just barely catching himself from falling. "Thank you!" I chirped as I walked away, all traces of any threatening air leaving immediately.

Quickly making my way to the bridge I looked around trying to spot him. A sound coming from below caught my attention, I looked down and saw Gene. He was leaning besides the wall of the bridge best to a partly washed away logo of an "SK". I felt my heart quickened as I thought over the words I was going to say to him. I nodded and made my way down the bridge to were Gene stood.

Gene P.O.V.

I stood under bridge the leaning, I liked it here. It was quiet, no came by. A great place to think about everything in life. I frowned remembering about what happened earlier today. I confessed my feelings to the one girl I liked, (Y/N). She just stared at me, not saying a word, her cheeks were turning red with every passing second.

She doesn't like me.

Even I could tell, if she did she would of at least given me some kind of reaction, instead of staying quiet.

Or maybe..

Maybe she was just shocked? I shouldn't have left should I? I groaned, all these thoughts are starting to make my head hurt. I turned around and started to tap my head against the wall repeatedly.

"If you keep doing that you'll end up with a dent on your head,"

What the?

I looked over at the person who spoke to me, it was (Y/N). She had her hands clasped together behind her back, a smile on her face. There was a light breeze that began sweeping her hair to the side.

She looks beautiful.

My cheeks began burning when the thought crossed my mind and I quickly looked away. I can't look at her! She looks too damn cute right now! Calm down Gene! Calm down! I shook my head as I desperately tried my best to calm the burning feeling on my cheeks. I looked back to the girl beside me, she gave me a confused look as her cheeks began to grow a cherry red.

"Um, a-about what happened at the restaurant-" she started. I tensed up, I quickly came up with an excuse to avoid the subject.

"Nice weather we're having today," I said mentally slapping myself for such a lame topic.

"Y-yes it's nice b-but-"

"It's not too hot, not too cold," I continued.

"Well y-yeah but Gene-"

"I wonder what it's going to be like tomorrow. I hope that it's-"

"Gene I like you too!" I froze. (Y/N) stood in front of me, trembling, as she squeezed her eyes her face turning red.

No One's P.O.V.

Gene couldn't believe the words that came out of (Y/N)'s mouth. He never thought of the possibility that the girl he long dreamed of would return her feelings. He found his cheeks growing warmer as the words finally processed through his skull, sinking into his mind.