I turn around and one of my best friends, Tiffany is looking at me with a worried look.

"What?" I asked.

She scooted her desk closer.

"Sebastian is getting back today."

"Oh, fuck. I forgot." Great. This day just keeps getting better and better, I thought.

Sebastian and I sorta dated. But I broke it off after a week, cause he's a dick. And an annoying pot head, don't get me wrong, I've smoked pot plenty, but I'm not perpetually stoned. Ever since I broke up with him he has been so creepy. He said he wanted to be friends and I thought, sure. Why not? Ohhhh was I wrong.

At a party three weeks ago I was a little drunk and he tried to take advantage of me. The little twat didn't get the chance because one of my other best friends, Victoria stopped it.

But, Victoria wasn't there to save me the second time.

You know when you're drunk and you're thinking, "No get off of me!" But you just say "no" and you keep repaying it but you can't kick or scream and nothing will come out? Well, I hope you don't know that feeling, but if you do, I'm really sorry cause it's the worst feeling in the world.

"Don't worry, I've got your back." Said Tiffany

No one knows what happened after that night. No one except my therapist. And Sebastian. And I'm going to keep it that way.

"Thanks." I reply

As the words come out of my mouth I saw Ryan Silverman staring straight at me. Shit. Ryan is the 'bad boy' of the school, he has his pack if raging idiots that follow him around and beat the shit out of people. And he's looking at me. What if I'm his next victim!? Shit. I've hated him ever since he bullied my best friend in middle school. He's a dick. And he's looking at me and mouthing something. I can't quite make it out. Is he saying "Fuck me" WHAT! I have to get out of here. NOW.

"Mr. Barnes, can I be excused?"

Please say yes, please say yes.

"Why?"

Ummm, uhhhh. OH! I've got it!

"I have my period."

Wow. That was blunt. And embarrassing. Why did I just say that? The who class looked at me, and a few started to giggle. Great.

"Oh. Umm... Okay. Yes, yes you can go."

"Thanks."

And as I got up I saw Ryan smirking at me.

And then as I left I heard.

"Mr. Barnes, I have to take a leak."

"Ugh. Alright Mr. Silverman, make it quick."

Shit.

As soon as I heard it I went racing down the halls to the bathroom. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Yes! I made it. Thank God.

"Hey, can I help you put your tampon in?"

The. Fuck.

"What the fuck? What are you doing in here!?" I say. I'm very nervous. And I think he can tell.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. And I know you're not on your period."

"And how the fuck would you know?!"

"Because. You'd be a lot more pissy than you usually are."

"Your a dick."

"Ouch!" He puts his hand up to his cheats, pretending to be hurt. "That really hurt my feelings."