Chapter 31: On The Road Again.

Začať od začiatku

"Oh yeah, hilarious Aaron, now you all have to carry your instruments all the way to the venue and back." I was standing there, crossing my arms and thinking about how I'm going to need to bring my computer to the venue with us so I can finish my schoolwork online.

Now all the guys were looking at me. "We? You're not gonna help?" Alan asked astonished.

I gave them an, "are you serious?" look. "Why would I help? I don't play music, I'm just here for the free stuff and the world experience." I shrugged and turned to go back on the bus, feeling all their stares on my back as I opened the door, stepped on the bus, and closed it behind me.

-Later that Night.-

"Hannah!" I was back in my bunk, clicking away at the computer screen with full concentration and shriveling away in the darkness of my bunk when the curtain was thrown open and Austin's face was there next to mine.

I squealed and as I jumped I typed, nfiwghofjaebgawkrlifjoewk in my paper, and glared. "What?" I grumpily asked as my back cracked with a change of positions.

"We finished moving everything, figured I'd let you know it's either get ready now or stay looking like a bum and we'll call you when we're leaving."

"I'll go like this." I said as I started brushing my thick hair with my fingers and braiding it into one long one down my shoulder.

I could hear the humor in his voice as he watched me braid my hair. "If you're sure." He chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder, leaning farther into my bunk. "Whatcha working on?"

"An English paper, still. I'm so sick of typing.. Especially since don't always get wifi, and I have to use Alan's hot spot on his phone in order to get it done." I tucked the shorter, flimsy hair pieces behind my ears when I finished my braid and deleted the random letters I'd typed.

"How long have you been working on this thing?"

"Basically all day." I sighed and bit my bottom lip, wanting nothing more than to take a break.

"Why not take a break?" It was like he was reading my mind.

"Because I might not be motivated ever again to actually work on it." I smirked halfheartedly and he smiled in return.

"I'll motivate you."

I scoffed, yeah right! I clicked the save button though, against all my better intuitions, and closed my laptop, sliding it under the sheets of my bunk and sighing as he watched me, his smile growing. "Fine."

He clapped and took his head from my bunk as I opened the small curtain and swung my legs over, hopping down from the bunk and heading straight to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"If I'm not hiding away to do school work, I'm going to put some makeup on and get real clothes on." I knocked on the bathroom door, and at no answer I stepped inside and locked it behind me, shutting out Austin's sniggering.

-Venue.-

The venue was packed out with screaming fans who reminded me of the ones you see in movie or documentaries. There was mostly girls there, but the guys that did show up were of their own many variaties. They were all rough around the edges, and either had girlfriends, or came with a group of their obnoxious friends.