Chapter Two: Straight Forward!

=-= Shido's POV =-=

After a stressful day of classes I sighed and walked to the schools roof in hope of getting away from everyone for a bit. Scanning the area I couldn't see anyone up here making my way over to one of the benches I sat down and looked down at the students making their way home. Finally some me time. "Shido-San?" I heard a familiar voice call out from the other side of the roof making me shoot up. 

I frantically looked for the girl who had just called out my name until my eyes finally reached Kurumi. "Oh, Hey Kurumi-chan." I sighed in relief.

"Ara Ara~ I'm hurt Shido-San, that wasn't a very friendly welcome. Were you hoping for someone else, take Tohka for example." She asked as she looked hurt by my words.

"W-Wha--- N-No!!" I stammered, frantically waving my hand around. 

A giggle came from her as she made her way over to me "You truly are cute Shido-San.~" She teased. 

Blush covered my cheeks. I turned my head away from her knowing that me being flustered would give her the satisfaction she longed for. Maybe she'd stop teasing me if I did... She kept coming closer and closer so naturally I stepped back. I continued to do so until I hit onto the roofs fence. Kurumi kept getting closer though. 

She forcefully grabbed the fence behind me with her arms, both beside my head. She pulled her face closer to mine, licking her glistening lips. "K-Kurumi..?" I stuttered.

"Hai, Shido-Sama?" She replied with a smirk, shivers were sent down my spine. 

I gulped away the lump in my throat "Wh-what are you doing..?" I asked her.

Her smirk grew wider as she gave me a look as if she wanted something from me. Her lips parted but not so she could speak... Her tongue exited her mouth and traveled up my cheek. My face went bright red. "K-KURUMI!!?" I yelled. 

She pulled back and giggled "My apologises Shido-San, I just can't resist!~ You look so cute when I tease you!~" She exclaimed.

I stayed silent, was that her only motive? 

"But aside from that," She started, so there is more! "There's one thing I wish to be granted from you, my love." She continued.

"What..?" I asked. 

"A date." She finished.

"Wait...what?" I asked confused. 

Kurumi placed her fingers on her lips and smiled "Don't make a girl say something like that twice, Shido-San." the spirit commented.

"W-Well, if it's just a date I suppose so..." I replied to her.

The girl jumped and clapped her hands in excitement. "Then let us get going!" She said as she leached on to my arm. I  couldn't help but smile at her, she was acting different in a way, I honestly can't resist her now. What is it that made me feel this way for her..? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 550

Hiya Minna-san! Okay it's really short I know and I'm sorry but I'm a little busy with life but I'm trying to get as much done as I possibly can, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try updating my stories more from now on! *Bows* Please vote, comment/ review, follow, read my other stories and feel free to suggest what they should do for their date! Have a nice day!~