2

(Y/N) pov

************
11 years later
************

My eyes slowly opened and I scanned the ceiling with my eyes. I was dreaming....It was that dream again. About that little boy who helped me....why can't I remember his name? I sat up and took a deep breath and rubbed my forehead. I have that dream almost every night and it ends the same way....he is just about to say his name. Then I wake up.

"Urg! So irritating!" I groaned and slammed my face into my pillow.

"(Y/N)!!! Get ready for school!" My mom called out from downstairs.

I sighed and got out of bed. That's right, today is the first day of school. The school I am attending is only for the richest of the rich but somehow....I managed to get in. It was said that the school was once the home of Shadow Knights. The Shadow Knights of Legend. I don't believe in those stories, they're just myths.

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and quickly pushed my hair and teeth.

(Your school uniform:)

I then hurried downstairs and sat at the table

"Are you excited for your first day at Shadow Academy?" My mom asked as she out a plate of eggs in front of me.

"I guess." I mumbled.

My mom was rarely ever home. She always had to work late and my dad was away for a really long business trip overseas.

I ate quickly and grabbed my school bag. "I'm off." I said as I went out the front door. I went down the street to the bus stop and waited for the bus when a girl with long blue hair sat next to me.

I glanced over at her and she had the same uniform I did.

"You go to Shadow Academy?" I asked curiously.

She looked over at me and smiled. "Yep, and by your uniform, I'm guessing you go too? I don't think I've seen you around before though."

"Oh, I just got accepted to this school for some reason. I used to actually go to O'khasis Prep." I said.

"Oh, that prep school? So, how did you get into Shadow Academy? I'm guessing you didn't get in by money?" The blue haired girl asked.

"No, I'm quite surprised that I even got in, in the first place." I laughed slightly.

The bus suddenly arrived and we both stood up.

"I'm Katelyn." The blue haired girl introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)." I gave Katelyn a smile and we got on the bus.

We rode in silence until we got to the school. The bus stopped in front of two giant black gates. I got off the bus and gasped. The academy is HUGE. It almost looked like a black castle.

My eyes widened and Katelyn chuckled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Welcome to Shadow Academy."