Volume 1: Wendigo Part 2

3:15pm, Tuesday October 13th, Copper Woods.

"Shut the fuck up!" Adrian let out an annoyed sigh as she crossed her arms.

"All I'm asking is if ya'll have fucked yet," A wide grin appeared on Silver's face, his hands tightly gripped on the stirring will of his 2014 Ram, "no need to get all defensive. It's ok if ya'll have." With that, Adrian had leaned over from the back seat and delivered a punch to his shoulder. "Shut up!' She yelled at him, all the while blushing. "Hey! No hitting the driver!" The male retorted.

"C'mon guys, stop talking about sex. Silver, just focus on driving and not crashing, I don't fell feel like dying today." Bonne interjected. Too which Silver rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me how to drive woman." This sparked an argument between the couple. All Adrian, Bill and Max who sat in the back seat could do was listen to them.

From behind the black truck followed a red 1970 corvette. A simply beautiful car, even in this modern day.  Sure it is only a 2 seater, but it more than made up for that fact with shear power.

"The truck it shaking..." Lee muttered from the passenger seat of the red beauty.

"Bet Silver and Bonne are arguing again." Alex spoke as he watched the black vehicle in front of them sway, keeping the corvette at a safe distance.

Both vehicles were heading down a dirt path, leading into the woods where the Wendigo's last location was.

Earlier that day, a creature called a Wendigo had invaded the crew's school, Grimore Academy. Lee and the rest of the gang had planned on taking it down after school, but the lost of an innocent young man's life persuaded otherwise. Now the merry bunch of misfits skipped the rest of the school day, and were currently heading after the foul beast.

Suddenly, the Ram in front of the couple stopped, causing Alex to slam on his brakes. "Fucking hell..." He muttered.

Bonne was the first to step out of the black truck and make their way towards the red corvette. Lee slowly emerged out of the comfort of the car, allowing her boot to make contact with the dirt path.

"What's up?" She asked the blue haired teen.

"Trail comes to an end, so it looks like we are going on foot." Bonne sighed a little, still a bit irritated from the argument with Silver.

"Alright, well go get your things." Lee patted Bonne's shoulder before they walked away.

Lee and Alex looked at each other briefly  before heading to the trunk of their prized vehicle.

Alex popped open the trunk, to which the content were empty. Nothing laid there, or so it appeared.

Lee leaned over slightly into the trunk, her hand gliding over to press a small button hidden towards the back. Which was hidden under a tiny flap, making it hard to see if there was actually a button there or not. If one wasn't careful enough, they could pass right over it.

After pressing the button, a small click sound could be heard. The bottom of the trunk's bedding lifted up slightly, and shifted towards the back. Revealing a hidden compartment filled to the brim with weapons. Knives, hand guns, holy water, you name it, it was probably in there.

As Lee reached and pulled out what she deemed worthy to have on her, Alex went back over to the driver side of their car. He opened the door back up and bent down next to the seat. Next to the handle that is usually used to move the seat forward or back was a button, so he pressed it. The seat cushion flipped open to reveal a compartment that was shaped to fit in the seat. Inside was parts of a gun that needed to be put back together. Piece by piece, Alex reached in and started to assemble the M1 Garand back together.