Introduction

It hasn't been a week yet since I moved here and I'm already uncomfortable here. Not because I'm not used to it. but At night, Usually at nine pm whenever I look out the window there's always a black figure standing there. Though what really creeps me out is the fact that every single night it seems to gat closer and closer to my window. Should I call the cops?

N-no only in a dyer situation.

It was  9:00 pm already, and I had work tomorrow. So I had to go rest soon... Walking down the hallway leading to my room, I heard both footsteps and breaking glass. This just made me all the more terrified of this place.

I opened the door to see a black right in front of the door as if it was expecting me. Behind it was my broken window and blood stains on the shattered glass.

I didn't take long to identify my room before running away, Looking for the exit door of my apartment this place was pretty big though

I didn't take long to identify my room before running away, Looking for the exit door of my apartment this place was pretty big though. Instead I found the phone. Was going to take it but was stopped by that same black figure. How did it come here so fast!?

It was like an inch away from me, I turned around to face and saw a teenage girl.

She was wearing a long black hoodie and shirt. Headphones with skull printings on it and black ripped jeans. Overall she looked pretty normal.

Until I noticed her face. A black collar and mask covering her mouth only, her left eye had a scar on it, the other one was covered by her long and smooth hair.

It shocked me seeing her holding a knife. I attempted to make a run for it. Then suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach...