// dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio//

Start from the beginning

She never needed a warm-up. She didn't want me to take my time with her.

Harper wasn't Claire.

She knew herself better than to say she loved me. Claire didn't.

Harper was looking at me, her reflection in the mirror haunting me and pulling me in. I didn't love her, but I loved the thrill of being around her.

"Matty," Harper's cherry lips moved.

But it wasn't her voice that I heard.

"Matty," she said again.

It was that velvet voice. That sweet, soft yet devastatingly sexy voice.

"Matty!"

Claire.

"Baby," Claire's voice sang from a distance.

"Hellll-ooooh," Claire's voice said in a sing-song manner.

My eyes shot open.

Claire was crouched over me, her hands stroking my hair, beconing me to the morning. Her gorgeous face was smiling, but she was confused.

"Happy Halloween," she said, kissing my lips.

My arms immediately wrapped around her, as tight as they physically could. Her perfect hourglass body was adorned graciously by the cute little long-sleeved, romper she was wearing, and I wanted to retrace the maps that I had made. She giggled as my hands were all over her, my mouth starting to do the same.

I was on top of her now, her perfect breasts heaving out of the top of her pajamas, nipples hard underneath the thin fabric. Her face was flushed and gorgeous as her breath hit my nose. The toothpaste and cigarette smell filled my nostrils as she giggled.

"Good morning," I said onto the flesh of her neck, my lips grazing her soft, soft skin.

Her hands were around my neck, legs wrapped around my torso.

"Were you having a bad dream, Matty?" she asked me, her eyes closing in delight as my mouth moved down to her breasts.

"It was a fucking nightmare," I said.

Her pretty little face pouted. "Aw, poor thing."

Claire sighed softly as I took her pajamas off, her full, pale breasts exposed now, pale, ample mounds adorned by crowning nipples in a shade like a beige rose.

"You're so beautiful," I spoke to her, my mouth moving down her soft, slim waist and to the thickness of her hips, spreading her smooth legs and meeting the already wet mound between them.

"Oh!" she moaned, those gorgeous hazel eyes fluttering open and shut in delight.

I pursed my mouth against her cunt, kissing each of the lips that formed a smile between her thighs.

"Daddy," Claire moaned, and I was instantly hard as a rock.

My tongue devoured her wetness, making figure eights and circles, stars and half-moons. Claire's taste was my favorite thing in the world: tangy and sweet and citrusy. Her full hips bucked against me, and I cradled her in my arms, my hands squeezing her ass.

I would eat her until she was gone if she'd let me.

And she did, for a long, long time, arching her back and moaning my name over and over. I loved watching her. It was like a sunrise, a sunset, or some kind of precious majestical secret you knew you were blessed to know.

Her body was trembling beneath me now, putty in my hands, in my mouth. My hands reached for hers and she grabbed them tightly, like she needed me to walk her through what she was abou to experience.