Second Choice: Chapter two

I gasped. "David?"

He smiled playfully.

"Why did you run?"  "Uhm"

"Uhm what?" " Wait a minute" 

"Why?" "Really? Ohh David"

By looking at his expression, he didn't know know a thing what a fish. I just save his ass down there and he gave me this.

"Well, I- oh nothing. I'm hungry and you need to feed me this instant" I cross my hands over my chest. He smiles
"Oh right piglet. Where would you want to go?" 
"Don't call me that, you jerk" I slap his hand that's about to land on my knotted hair.

After eating a bunch of burgers, fries and two glasses of chocolate shake. "I'm loaded" to my surprise he was staring at me like I have a contagious disease.
"You don't like the food? You haven't finish your fri-" then he starts laughing that the costumers around us started to look at our table with a smile, or a frown.

"Y-you hahaha- eats hahaha like hahaha a hahaha pig" he partly shouts the last word outloud. I blush, hard. I started slapping his broad chest and shoulders but he won't budge, he's still laughing his ass off.

"Excuse me maam, your disturbing the customers around you. Can you make your boyfriend stop or you could just leave this restaurant before our security would kick your asses out".

One word .Rude. I won't come to this restaurant anymore. It seems like David has stopped and to my surprise the manager bowed his head and left without a word.

He grab his jacket w/ my hand and we exit the restaurant with a fifty pair of eyes following.

"What was that?" he shrugs and open the driver's seat and without a word I opened the passenger seat an close the door gently. " If your thinking about the behaviour of that manager. Stop. I won't answer your questions. That's final"

My jaw drop. How could he know what I was thinking?

"Thanks for the food David" h nodded and he's about to open the door when. " Don't call me from now on. Our deals done." With my mouth hanging, my eyes  followed his figure until he disappeared through the darkness.

"There it go again. I feel so unloved"

I open the window for the wind to invade my empty heart and brain. I don't know what to do.

As I open the door I see a two figure, a man and a woman. That's strange only my mother and I live here for as long as I remember. Who could that be. Maybe one of her so called 'guy' friends. They seem to notice my presence 'cause my mom looked my way.

"Hi, Honey how's your day?" she ask nervously. "Fine" I crossed my thumb and my middle finger together and my mom nodded.

That's one of our codes. That means, don't forgot to tell me what's going on.  I am brushing my knotted hair when the door opens. " Hey sweetie, let me do thet" she grab the comb from my hand and starts brushing my hair. "Oh! What did you do to your hair" "What is it Mom" she stops brushing my hair. Silence.

Fish this silence. I don't want to hear it. I cover my ears with my hands. "You know that I don't want awkward silence, it makes me nervous."
She remove m hands, "You know the man downstairs?" Oh no. I don't like where this is going. "No, why?"

"He's your father"

I have a father? With sixteen years with mom, he didn't mention a father to me. But now, really?

"O-okay?" I nervously laugh, why am I nervous he'a just a father, scratch that my father.

"He wants you to move with him"

Don't forget to
Share
Vote
Fan

-eFiles out 💋