Harry styles sad imagine part 1

HARRY STYLES SAD IMAGEN part 1
You and Harry met on holiday in Spain in 2010.obv corse he was famous at the time.
Since then you and Harry have become good friends. he knows every single detail about you an you know everything about him.
You knew that sooner or later you would have to go back to England and so would he so you decided to give him your phone number.
A month later you had thought he had forgotten about you so you was upset until a few weeks later you moved on.

'A YEAR LATER'

you was sat in your room on your laptop when you heard your phone was ringing. it was an unknown number so you didn't answer it. a few seconds later it went off again so you answered it.
You-"hello, who is this"
Harry-"it's me"
You-"who's me?"
Harry-"it's harry, the guy you met in Spain"
You stopped speaking for a minute

You thought he had forgotten about you and moved on.

Harry-"hello, is anybody there"
You-"oh yeh, hey harry"
Harry- "hey"
You-"I thought you had forgotten about me because you didn't call me.
It's been a year harry"
Harry-"sorry I just couldn't think of what to say too you"
You-"what do you mean"
Harry-"(yn) ever since you left I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and I was trying to find the best way I say...
You-"say what?"
Harry-"I"
You-"I..."
Harry-"i love you and want to meet up with you again"
You-"omg harry I love you soooooo much aswell bu.."
Harry-"great would you like to go out with me?"
You-"I was going to say I have a boyfriend"
Harry-"ohh, ok I'm sorry and I need to go now bye"
(He hangs up before you can say bye)

Harry spends the week in his room crying because he can't have you.

The week after you call him crying your eyes out.

Harry-"hello,(yn) is that you?"
You-"yes" you say sobbing
Harry-"what's wrong baby girl?"
(He used to always call you that)
You-"it's my boyfriend, he broke up with me today for this really pretty girl called natasha"
Harry-"awe, I feel so bad(he comforts you)"

YOU STOP CRYING

Harry-"so do you want to meet up sometime so we can talk in person, I miss you"
You-" yeh sure id love that"
(You an Harry arrange meeting up)
THE NEXT WEEKEND ON THE SATURDAY YOU GO TO CHESHIRE TO SEE HARRY

You get to the train station where you are supposed to be meeting harry, bit couldn't see him anywhere.

After looking for him for about 10 minutes someone walks up to you taps you on the shoulder and says.
"You looking for someone?"
You recognise that voice so you turn around and see that it's harry.

Harry-"hello (yn) welcome to Cheshire, how are you"
You-"fine thanks, you"
Harry-"better now your here"
And gives you a big hug
You-" I've missed having harry hugs"
He laughs
Harry-"do you want to come back to my place where we can chat"
You-"yeh sure"
You and Harry head back to his house and talk for a while

His mum comes back and brings some films up to Harry's bedroom for you two, too watch.

His mum-"here you go harry"
Harry-"thanks, mum do you remember (yn) from that holiday I Spain?"
His mum turns around and looks you up and down
His mum-"gasps, oh my gosh it is you (yn) what are you doing here?"
You-"well harry invited me over to talk and catch up I hope that's ok with you"
His mum-"obscure you're welcome any day so would you like to stop for tee?"
You-"erm yeh sure id love too"
His mum leaves the room
Harry-"so now we have had a catch up do you want to watch films?"
You-"ok what have you got"
Harry-"insidious 2 or love actually"
You- insidious 2 because you have watched love actually millions of times"
He puts the film on and you two begin to watch it
Half way through you get scared because your not really into horror films so harry cuddles you to comfort you.
After the film you go and eat tee with his family you had tacos.
Then you go back unstairs and put another film on.
harry-"(yn)
You-"yes"
Harry-"I love you"
You-"I love you more"
You two end up getting into a play fight for who loves each other more.
After 15 minutes of that you ask him to prove that he loves you more

You-"Harry prove too me that you love me more"
Harry-"ok, he gently kisses your lips which then turns into you two passionately kissing"

You fall asleep on him after the film

2 YEARS AFTER BEING TOGETHER

today you and Harry have Been together for exactly 2 years so as a present he's taking you on holiday to Spain because there are memories of you two when you first met.

You and him are currently living together and the night before you had a
'Fun night' together.

He wakes you up with a full English breakfast which he cooked himself and says today is the day.
As your scoffing down your breakfast harry decides to get a shower.
After you had finished your breakfast you quickly got dressed and so did harry.
10 minutes later a taxi pulled up outside your house which was going to take you to the airport.
You started to feel a bit sick and Harry realised so grabbed your hand and said "your going to be fine"
You had never really been a big fan of planes.
You board the plane with only seconds to spare.
Harry and you find your seats and get ready for take off.
You-"Harry I'm scared what if something goes wrong and what if I loose you I don't know what I'd do"
Harry-"I promise you babe everything's going to be ok"
He grabs your hand once again to keep you calm

Through the whole flight you didn't let go off his hand.

When you arrive in Spain you go to your hotel unpack get ready and head to the beach.

You and Harry had so much fun playing with a beach ball, sunning it up, drinking, eating and swimming I. The sea but you both had to head back to the hotel to get ready to go out at night.
You wore this short red dress which Harry got you for your birthday last month with red high heals and he wears black skinny jeans and this top you bought him.
Harry-"I love you babe"
You-" I love you too"

Harry and you head out to this really fancy Spanish resterant.
You ate then went back to your hotel room and slept.

The next day you stopped round the hotel pool and that night you went out to this karaoke bar and Harry sung isn't she lovely to you then walked up too you with the microphone and said...

Harry- we have been together for quite a long time now (yn) and I think this is the right time to ask you if you would do the honers of spending the rest of your life with me and marrying me?"

Whilst pulling a beautiful big diamond ring out.

You-"oh my goodness Harry I think I'm gonna cry.
I do yes I'll marry you !!"

The people sat in the bar were all staring at us as we kissed.

The next day we went sight seeing and then too the beach

Harry-"I'm going in the sea babe you coming?"
You-"nah I'm gonna stay here and sun bathe"
Harry-" ok babe i love you bye"
You-"bye"

You couldn't stop thinking that soon you would be the future mrs Harry styles so you plugged your headphones in to your phone an listened to music

Whilst you was listening to music you fell asleep an hour late you woke up and noticed Harry had not returned so you looked in the cafe you usually sit in which is really close by and he wasn't there so you wheat down to the sea front to see if he was there but you couldn't see him.

You-"HARRY,HARRY WHERE ARE YOU"

You see an ambulance pull in on the sand and an ambulance boat so decide to watch where it went
The boat went quite far out and then stopped a few minutes later it set off with someone else on it. as it got closer the figure look like Harry so you began too worry.
You rushed over to the life guard who was extremely good at English luckily and tell him what had a happened.
He takes you over to the ambulance and explains to them what I told him
Then the boat pulled up and I had to take a look at the person to see if it was Harry

WANT PART 2 THEN JUST ASK