Chapter - 1

- teleah pov-💖
You used to be the one to talk to , on the side
waiting for my love to break up.
It's crazy how your ass can walk through , every night ,acting like you been a player .
that grass ain't greener on the other side.

" Damn my playlist is poppin ! "I said talking to myself . " My highlight is too " I mumbled

Realizing I only had 30 more minutes , I put on my outfit and made sure I looked okay .

" black heels or red heels ?...... black heels "
I walked over to my mirror , took a couple pictures and posted some on Instagram .

" purse ... check ... phone .... check .... alright I'm ready "

I got into my Mercedes-Benz " where the hell is my aux cord ? I just had it- there it is " i said grabbing it and plugging it in .

I was good on my own that's the was it was that's the way it was

" this is my shit " I said turning the volume up

Use to trip off trip off that shit I was kickin' to you had some fun on the run though I'll give it to you but baby , don't get it twisted

I was in the middle of having a full blown concert in the car until i pulled up at the restaurant.

" hi table for how many ?"

" umm " I looked around " there's my table right there " i walked to the long table full of my family members , and some of my sisters friends . I quickly spotted my parents and walked over to them .

" mommmmyyyy daddddyyyy " I kissed their cheeks

" hey sweetie " my mom said " we haven't heard from you in a week "

" mhm , anti ass " my dad mumbled

I laughed because my my dad didn't care where he was , he'd say anything , now my mom would say some crazy stuff , but most of the time she was just chilling .

" I knowww " i dragged " I've been busy , I won't do it again I promise , and do y'all know what this whole thing is about ?"

" Not a clue " my mom said " all she said was she something important to tell us "

" It must be pretty damn important , she invited everybody from the family tree it looks like "

I laughed and told them I would see them after the dinner . After about 10 minutes of saying hi to my cousins , aunts , etc , I found my two bestfriends Justin and jazmyn and sat in the middle of them .

" awwww shit look at suhhh walked in this bitch slaying " Justin snapped his fingers

" Thanks boo , and look at you "

" well you know me " he flipped his hair

" who got jazmyn over here drooling and shit?"

She was zoned out , I turned my head to where she was looking , I finally spotted the person , he was a tall , slim light skin dude , he looked unfamiliar, but my brother was talking to him .

" damn " I mumbled " you don't see him Justin ?"

" mhm I seen him , he can have me anytime " Justin smirked

I laughed and watched as my brother was coming my way.

" quick , how I look ?" Justin asked me

" fine , wh-, ewwwww you like Desmond ?"

" Hell yeah he just so , see I can't even explain it that's how fine he is "

" Better go on , you know that's all Jazmyn"

" girl please " Jazmyn rolled her eyes " he got a whole girlfriend "

" that don't mean shit to me " Justin sipped his drink
" he can get this any-" he got cut off by Desmond coming over " heyyyy Desmond " Justin said

" wassup Justin , Jazmyn "

" hey Desmond " Jazmyn waved

" who was you just talking to over there ?" I asked " that real tall dude ."

" you don't recognize him ?.. that's August "

I almost choked on air when I heard that name .

" that's August ?" I was honestly shocked

" mhm , he look different now don't he ?"

" hell yeah " I mumbled

Desmond was just about to say something else until we heard a voice calling his name .

" that's your cue " I smirked

" fuck you " he mouthed and walked off to his girlfriend

" what about me ?" Justin said trying to catch Desmond's attention

I was still shocked about August . When we were in about 10th grade we were super close , always together .Of course back then he looked waaay different , that's why I'm so surprised now .Now he's famous and can sing really good . I wonder if he remembers me .

____________________________________
- that's chapter 1😬
- leave feedback & comments ❕