"T-There are so many reasons." She said softly, crying softly.

"And what are they baby?" I asked.

"My mum won't let me go out, I don't want to cause any sort of trouble and Niall is sad about not being invited. And the worst of all –",She started crying louder and I didn't know how to comfort her. I wonder what could make her cry so violently.

"It is okay, don't cry and what else?"

"I – I- "

"What princess?"

"I don't know what to wear!" She exclaimed and I chuckled. A smile appeared on my face at her cute reasons. This was the best thing about Louise. She could always bring a smile on my face with anything that she did.

"Don't worry about anything Louise. We'll invite Niall some other time and you don't cause any sort of trouble. If anything does happen, it would be absolutely fine. And you could always ask Taylor for help if you want to choose a dress. You don't have to cry over such a thing princess. Don't waste your royal tears!" I said and I could hear her chuckling through her sobs.

"Are you sure I won't be troublesome?" She asked, sniffling. Now, I couldn't be sure about that. Ever. I don't even care if she would be troublesome because some part of my heart believes that I fell for her troublesome nature. I would rather call them 'cute troubles.'

I won't care if her name was 'Troublouise.'

"Yeah I'm sure. I would rather prefer to create trouble myself if you don't do it. A date cannot be prefect without trouble. I really like you a lot. I won't let go of you so easily." I said. Did I just confess that I liked her? And that too during a phone call? I could've at least waited for the date tonight. Why am I in such a hurry? I hope I didn't freak her out.

"I –I like you too." She said and I nodded as if she was right in front of me. I could imagine my cute little tomato as a blushing mess. It's cute that even a simple thing can make her blush madly. She's too cute after all.

"What about the date? Do you still want to cancel it?" I asked.

"No. I will manage to get out of my house without my mum knowing. You're coming to pick me up, isn't it?"

"Yeah, of course I'm coming."

"I hope you do nothing suspicious as I don't want my mum to see me going out of the house. My mum is like a hungry cat and I don't want to be the mouse. She would kill me mercilessly."

"As far as I know, she is not a cat."

"Are you laughing? It wasn't a joke. And I do believe she's the devil's relative though if she's not a cat."

"Who's the devil?"

"The devil from hell, duh."

"Do you mean the one with black horns, black wings and a creepy tail with an evil grin on his face?"

"No, I meant the one with a halo and white wings. Of course, I meant the devil and not an angel."

"And why do you think your mum is the devil's relative?"

"I see her horns when she's angry."

"Y-You see her h-horns?"

"Don't laugh. I'm a serious buffalo."

"Why on Earth would you call yourself a serious buffalo?"

"Well, I've never seen a buffalo smiling."

"Animals don't smile Louise."

"I can hear you chuckling. You don't take me seriously, do you? You say animals don't smile but a hyena laughs!"

"Why do you always connect your life with animals?"

"I'm cute. Animals are cute. We're connected! See?"

"Okay, okay I agree."

"I can actually imagine you shaking your head Harry. I bet your curls are bouncing."

"Do you really observe me so keenly?"

"...uh..."

"I was just joking, you're suddenly so quiet. Don't tell me you're about to cry again. I'll bring a bucket at your place and we'll see if you can fill it with your tears. Or maybe I'll bring a whole tank."

"Oh I just realized I'm not crying anymore. Thank you tree."

"Why did you call me a nice tree while you were drunk? I heard that drunk words are sober thoughts. I'm stressing on the word 'nice'."

"...uh...Bye! See you later!"

"But Louise –"

And the phone call was ended. I chuckled. It was fun talking to the girl. She was so cute. I could talk to her all my life without getting bored. All my life. Did I actually assume we were going to last long? I didn't even go to my first date with her yet. But her words did hide a liking for me. We both just confessed that we liked each other. Why did it feel so intense? It was something I had never felt for a girl before. Louise was different. That's what I liked about her.

I hope the date ends well and expected to be sweet and normal.

But things are never normal in Louise' presence.