Midnight Memories

These midnight memories I shall never 4get! I can't love you any more than this even though your a teenage dirtbag. Just because they don't know about us doesn't mean they won't ever know us. One day they may say its gotta be you! Because you've got that one thing, this is what makes you beautiful and you don't say I want. I stayed up all night to watch these boys and they are the story of my life! One day we will dance all night to the best song ever! I will not be taken until one of them date me and I will tell me a lie. We will make the same mistakes, he will say I should've kissed you and take me to another world! We will stand up and sing one way or another! I wish that he would be my last first kiss, give me a heart attack and kiss you!(me) she's not afraid of the scary movies! They will forever be my summer love and all the little things will be cherished forever. I love you first and nobody compares. You are still the one! They changed my mind an I would come back for you and do it over again. I will say c'mon c'mon. They will sing rock me. They will forever be the boy band that stole my heart. Moments like these are a once in a life time opportunity! So now I say na na na! You and I will always be together and these little white lies are better than words! I will wear a little black dress right now I and I don't forget where you belong. You may only have half a heart but that doesn't matter. We are strong, happy and alive right now and that's all that matters. Even though we go through the dark something great always comes out of it. But, does he know? <3 cause I can't let her go! And I wanna live while we're young! So stay with me cause I'm quite quick now 5,6,7,8.