That’s true…TOP can already feel the disadvantage. Without much wind. His actions would be restricted.

Besides…these people do not have that slimy sticky thing on their necks…it means they are able to breathe well here. That’s going to be a big challenge.

As they walked to a large stage in the center of the Village, Master Cha gave further instructions.

“We need to finish  this fast. I am expecting that we will get tired fast because of the air….if this fight goes on long, we are in a disadvantage.” Said Master Cha

Everyone nodded.

Master Cha looked at Minho. Master Cha dropped a silent word beside Minho “Watchout for Sulli.”

Minho didn’t need to be told. He would be there beside Sulli…that’s for sure.

7 warriors of the Seaside Village is already waiting on the stage.  The 2 guards are there, both tall and bulky. There is woman who wears quite revealing clothes, A short looking man, A thin looking man who looked like he just passed by. There is also a girl and a boy on the side who looked uncertain. They are holding each other hands….hmm…lovers? They look too young to be lovers.

------------------------

“Mistress... You called for me.” Said Adah

“Since the day after you attacked the princess…I could not locate her anymore.” Said Muklan

“She wasn’t with the group as well when I attacked them on the mountains.” Said Adah

“Hmm…where can the princess be…you said she’s not dead, right? So why can’t I find her?” said Muklan

“Could it be that she went to the Palace where The first princess can protect her?” said Adah “The First princess has put a shield aoudn it like what her father did. The shield covers darkness’ eyes so that we don’t see.”

“That’s possible…but I did not feel her moving away from the village that day…” said Muklan “We need to find her.” Said Muklan

“I will ask around, Mistress.” said Adah

--------------------------

The battle has started.

One of the earlier guard drew a water sword. Kris took his sword out and answered the man’s attack.

The other guard made water axes and attacked the circle, it was Chanyeol who blocked the axes with his claws and transformed into a Lion. It shocked the assembly who was watching.

The indecent clothed woman attacked sending water daggers, Sunny raised her sticks and froze the water daggers making them fall on the ground.

The short man brought out a large water hammer and threw it to Master Cha.

“old versus old then.” Said Master Cha. Master Cha ducked to escape the hammer attack. He then ran towards the short man trying to escape each of his attacks until Master Cha was able to reach the man and then he transformed into a centaur kicking the short man out of the stage.

The thin man drew several water blades and threw them at TOP. TOP released his claws. He can’t make wind weapons, but he still has his physical strength. TOP escaped the attacks. But the Thin man is fast and has been releasing blades non-stop. TOP felt his breathing changing…he is already catching his breath this early…living in high altitude and suddenly fighting in this depth…is not helping him.

“What are you twins waiting for? Attack them!” said the thin man.

Twins. So they are not lovers…but twins!