#1

• Dedicated to Madison Carter

Niall's POV
I looked over to see my beautiful fiancèe laying beside me. Her snores were escaping from her parted lips. I think about two days from now, where we're gonna be in a church, saying our vows.
"I love you baby." I kissed her nose and then headed downstairs for some food. I made breakfast for both of us and then went upstairs to wake Halen.
"Hi princess. I have breakfast downstairs for you." I said when I walked in the room. She slowly sat up and looked at me.
"What time is it?" She yawned.
"8:25."
"Oh shit. I have a dress fitting again today at 9:30." She jumped out of the bed, ran downstairs and sat at the table. I smiled at her cuteness and just thought of how lucky I actually was.
"What?" She asked, looking up from her phone.
"Your adorable." I kissed her forehead and then sat down beside her.
"Is Perrie coming over to go to the dress fitting with you?" I put a couple pancakes on her plate and then on mine.
"Yeah. Her and I are planning a party for this afternoon."
"For what?"
"The pre wedding celebration silly."
"Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that." She smiled and then got up from her place at the table, putting her plate in the sink.
"Not too hungry today huh?"
"I've gotta get ready before Perrie arrives."
Halen's POV
I jogged upstairs and went to the bathroom to get ready. I picked up my skinny jeans and a random crop top, then sat down at my desk. I texted Perrie to see if she was on her way. I played a little music to help me get ready and then read the message she sent me.
P: I'll be there in like 15 minutes. Love you boo.
I finished up, examined my look in the mirror and then turned around to see Niall staring at my ass.
"Like what you see Horan?" I smirked.
"Yes I do." He pulled me into his body and kissed me lightly. The sparks erupted and my knees went weak. I smiled into the kiss and went in for more. My phone rang, leaving me to break from his embrace to answer it.
"Hello?"
"I lied. I'm actually in your driveway. Can you open the gate?" Perrie squeaked from the other end. I laughed and then buzzed her in. She walked into our house and called for me. I walked down the stairs with my purse and keys in tow.
"I'm ready Pez." I stated. She smiled at me and then hugged Niall.
"We gotta go. We'll see you at the party tonight." She pulled me out the door and to her car.
"I'm so excited for your wedding!!" She squealed. I smiled and agreed. I couldn't wait to be married to Niall.

"Okay turn around once more and then we should have all your measurements." Eileen, the owner of the dress shop, said. I spun once more and she measured the dress again. I had been spinning and turning for about 20 minutes, enough to make any regular person dizzy. She wrote it down on the clipboard and nodded.
"This dress is a perfect fit. Did you pick out your shoes yet? Cause if not, I have the perfect ones for you." I shook my head and she disappeared into the back room for a minute. She appeared with a black box. I opened the box and gasped. They were a pair of beautiful maroon heels. Not too tall, but not too short either. My dress was long enough to hide them so I agreed to take them. She led me to the register, where she put my dress in a black bag. She handed me the bag and congratulated me once more.
"Thank you! Have a good day!" I waved and then popped Perrie's trunk.
"Where to now?" Perrie asked.
"How bout we go see how the party's coming together?" I suggested. She nodded and we went to the place where the reception for my wedding was being held. There were several cars parked in the parking lot and we could barely find a space. After we did, we walked into the room and examined the beauty. It was decorated with green and blue streamers. Harry was setting up the gift table, Zayn was setting out the place cards and the plates, Liam was organizing the chairs  and Louis was setting up the hors d'oeuvres on the opposite table to the gifts.
"It looks beautiful." I commented. The guys looked up and rushed over.
"Did you get the dress officially??" Louis asked excitedly. I nodded, giggling a bit.